Groups

HTC Desire HD or NEXUS S?

I can't make up my mind. What do you guys think?

12 Comments

htc desire HD

Htc Desire , just ordered one for the wife .

Original Poster

But why?

Never heard of any poor feedback from a HTC its all been positive

Original Poster

Ok, do you guys think that you'd be happy with this phone for two years?

desire hd have a higher market value.but poor battery life.

Nexus S

The original galaxy s is a good phone (got one myself) and with it being vanilla android you at least know you will receive future updates

Original Poster

freestyle

Nexus SThe original galaxy s is a good phone (got one myself) and with it … Nexus SThe original galaxy s is a good phone (got one myself) and with it being vanilla android you at least know you will receive future updates

That's the only thing that's telling me, "go for nexus s" but otherwise desire hd.

If that's a massive issue you could always root the Desire and get the updates anyway

Bloke at work as a Desire HD and it's mahoosive. I thought my desire was large, but this makes it look tiny. Nice phone though

Original Poster

sancho1983

If that's a massive issue you could always root the Desire and get the … If that's a massive issue you could always root the Desire and get the updates anywayBloke at work as a Desire HD and it's mahoosive. I thought my desire was large, but this makes it look tiny. Nice phone though

Some envy the big screen.

I have the Desire HD and its fantastic. you will not regret it.

Original Poster

I have the htc desire and I'm thinking the hd would make up for the deficiencies. But saying that I am a little bored of the desire now though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay411
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764330
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48210859
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1325

See more discussions