EXPIRED

HTC Desire HD through DialAphone

Hi,
    I found this HTC Desire HD contract deal with dialaphone:
    dialaphone.co.uk/aw2…P03

You get:
    HTC Desire HD on T-Mobile
    £25.53 /month
    Plus £100.00 automatic cashback, no need to claim!
    Plus Flexible Booster: Data Bundle
    Minutes 600
    Texts 500
    Price plan 24M DATA 600

Is this any good?
    I'm currently with T-mobile and the best the could offer me, for the same phone, was 1200minutes,1200txt, unlimited internet for £35.75
    Thanks in advance for your advice

1 Comment

Well, I wanted to take a phone from dialaphone as well, but the thing is I know that I'll be too lazy to do cashback redemptions and other deals looked horrible. Though:

mobiles.co.uk/htc…tml

Few of the offers here are quite nice, also mobiles.co.uk offer cashback redemptions through e-mail so it's not that bad, as long as you follow their rules. Anywyas, I don't really like Desire HD, because it's too expensive for the features it holds. I'd rather look into Desire S or Galaxy S if you're not that picky about your camera. If you're not against Symbian then look into Nokia N8 and if want a really good phone, try looking into Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc or Samsung Galaxy S II.

I guess you can get a nice offer for either of those if you'd talk with your current operator.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767343
      2. word association Game73944514
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2238
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125

See more discussions