1st post...

21 Comments

Original Poster

Edited by: "ScRiVs" 9th Aug 2010

Banned

cheap mans iphone

Johnrulez

cheap mans iphone

No, these are phones for people who aren't sheep and buy a phone because it is good. Not due to a perception of being cool

Original Poster

autolesbona

No, these are phones for people who aren't sheep and buy a phone because … No, these are phones for people who aren't sheep and buy a phone because it is good. Not due to a perception of being cool

I'm not a sheep either, i'm a human being and have an iPhone 4.

well you are a sheep then

ScRiVs

Problem with HTC phones are the camera's they're complete and utter sh!t.

The iPhone has only just got a good camera.

The camera's on the original, 3g and 3gs were complete pap.

Yes, i know you were just trolling, Not sure why i felt the need to quote you.

Original Poster

matt3454

The iPhone has only just got a good camera.The camera's on the original, … The iPhone has only just got a good camera.The camera's on the original, 3g and 3gs were complete pap.Yes, i know you were just trolling, Not sure why i felt the need to quote you.

I wasn't trolling

I was stating the facts of HTC phones. I previously had a HTC desire before the iP4 and the camera was the same as the iphone 4's "5 mp" but it was awful.

ScRiVs

I wasn't trolling :SI was stating the facts of HTC phones. I previously … I wasn't trolling :SI was stating the facts of HTC phones. I previously had a HTC desire before the iP4 and the camera was the same as the iphone 4's "5 mp" but it was awful.

camera on my htc hd2 phone is good.

ScRiVs

I'm {barrr} not a sheep {barrr} either, i'm a human {barrr} being and … I'm {barrr} not a sheep {barrr} either, i'm a human {barrr} being and have {barrr} an iPhone 4{barrr} .

LOL!!

I really fancy trying andriod. The only thing that puts me off is I'm scared it'll make me into an iphone hater. Live and let live ffs what's with all the hate? I'll just enjoy being a sheep for now.

Original Poster

stefor

LOL!!

http://bahb.net/pictures/roomfullofpeoplewhothinkyouarefunny.jpg

Original Poster

jtx

I really fancy trying andriod. The only thing that puts me off is I'm … I really fancy trying andriod. The only thing that puts me off is I'm scared it'll make me into an iphone hater. Live and let live ffs what's with all the hate? I'll just enjoy being a sheep for now.

Trying the HTC desire made me like the iPhone more. lol

jtx

I really fancy trying andriod. The only thing that puts me off is I'm … I really fancy trying andriod. The only thing that puts me off is I'm scared it'll make me into an iphone hater. Live and let live ffs what's with all the hate? I'll just enjoy being a sheep for now.

Not everyone is an iphone hater mate. I think they both have their pros. My bro has iphone, i have desire, and we are both impressed with certain features on each. EG, i think the sat nav is better on HTC, but i prefer the main menu on iphone

Original Poster

JohnBall

Not everyone is an iphone hater mate. I think they both have their pros. … Not everyone is an iphone hater mate. I think they both have their pros. My bro has iphone, i have desire, and we are both impressed with certain features on each. EG, i think the sat nav is better on HTC, but i prefer the main menu on iphone

Good comment

OH has a Desire and I think its an amazing phone and the amount of good free apps seems much more than my jailbroken iPhone.
    The only thing I prefer about the iPhone is that it is less complicated for me to use and the menu is easier on the eye

Banned

Mrs.Z

OH has a Desire and I think its an amazing phone and the amount of good … OH has a Desire and I think its an amazing phone and the amount of good free apps seems much more than my jailbroken iPhone.The only thing I prefer about the iPhone is that it is less complicated for me to use and the menu is easier on the eye

i dont get it?

DangerGod

i dont get it?

Sorry, was typing in a rush!
    I have a jailbroken iphone which gives me loads of free apps, but I am more impressed by the apps the OH gets for free without having done anything 'dodgy' to his HTC Desire

androids apps are shocking compared to the iphones they are not in the same league, the ip4 camera is outstanding its that good i have sold my tz7 as im allways using the ip4 camera and the hd video is sublime too ,theres just something not there yet with android phones imo.in 2 years time who knows but the iphone will just keep leaping forward each to their own.

the porter

androids apps are shocking compared to the iphones they are not in the … androids apps are shocking compared to the iphones they are not in the same league, the ip4 camera is outstanding its that good i have sold my tz7 as im allways using the ip4 camera and the hd video is sublime too ,theres just something not there yet with android phones imo.in 2 years time who knows but the iphone will just keep leaping forward each to their own.

Not really given the Iphone has been lagging a long way behind in the phone camera market, the N95 was launched a year before the original Iphone yet it's taken several years and four Iphones to be able to beat the N95's camera - I would class that as Apple dragging their heels rather than 'leaping forward'. It is quite funny that after being stuck with such a poor camera for years, people wouldn't mention that feature of the Iphone but now the Iphone4 has a better camera it's suddenly become a must have feature. While the Iphone 4 is not bad for a phone camera, it's not in the same league as the TZ7 is a much more capable camera.

John
    Edited by: "Johnmcl7" 9th Aug 2010

the porter

androids apps are shocking compared to the iphones they are not in the … androids apps are shocking compared to the iphones they are not in the same league, the ip4 camera is outstanding its that good i have sold my tz7 as im allways using the ip4 camera and the hd video is sublime too ,theres just something not there yet with android phones imo.in 2 years time who knows but the iphone will just keep leaping forward each to their own.

Android apps are not shocking comapred to the iphone equivalents, in some cases they are far better. Give some examples of apps to back up your statement. All the core apps such as media players, navigation, maps, facebook etc are good on android, in the early days this was not the case but the market has came on in leaps and bounds since the initial release.

Original Poster

the porter

Amen to that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Battery drain on iOS 111322
      2. Any advice on mobile networks.88
      3. How to cancel Sky subscription912
      4. Biscuit addiction2262

See more discussions