Groups
    EXPIRED

HTC Desire or Samsung galaxy?

Was going to choose a desire over iphone when i upgrade , then i noticed the samsung galaxy and have to choose again. Any one got any advice?

7 Comments

Desire, end of.

desire...

If you have a Samsung ShareAll TV or are thinking of upgrading to one then you should go with the Galaxy as you can wirelessly stream video from your Galaxy to the TV (One of the most useful features I've seen in modern TVs). The screen is a lot better too on the Galaxy, and is much faster and more responsive hardware-wise as it's better specced. They're both good phones though, I just think the Galaxy is better in a few areas...

desire, as it gives you the HTC Sence UI which is very nice. amongst other things.

Original Poster

Desire it is then. Thanks everyone.

homerd

desire, as it gives you the HTC Sence UI which is very nice. amongst … desire, as it gives you the HTC Sence UI which is very nice. amongst other things.

You can port sense ui over if you really wanted...

I would opt for the galaxy s, better phone

I reviewed the Desire and the Galaxy and have just ipgraded with the Galaxy. The sound was far better with the Galaxy but I am quite dissapointed as to how slow it is to repsond, now I have got it! To say the Galaxy was 1st in a review poll, over the i-phone too. Its a good phone, but a bit slow to act....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      3. GAP Insurance Recommendations22
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits1019

See more discussions