Groups

HTC Desire S Sim Free (Unlocked) - Pre-Order (Release Due 18/04/11) - King Of Gadgets - £399.99

Not really a 'Deal' as yet to be officially released hence the reason for submitting in Misc section - Mods feel free to move to Deals section if appropriate.

Due for release on 18/04/11 and Amazon have listed for Pre-Order today at a price of £419.99

amazon.co.uk/HTC…8-1

However, King Of Gadgets have listed at £399.99 but no mention of release date.

http://www.kingofgadgets.co.uk/products/htc-desire-s-sim-free-mobile-phone-(unlocked).html?source=googleps

Reviews, spec and videos of phone at:

phonesreview.co.uk/201…eo/

recombu.com/new…tml

5 Comments

If thats going to be that much, id hate to think what the Samsung Galaxy S2 is going to cost.

Well it's sim free what do you expect?

Original Poster

Retro89

If thats going to be that much, id hate to think what the Samsung Galaxy … If thats going to be that much, id hate to think what the Samsung Galaxy S2 is going to cost.

Looking at £549.99 for 8gb or £649.99 for 16gb.

stuart9787

Looking at £549.99 for 8gb or £649.99 for 16gb.

Wow. Was thinking about getting a Giff Gaff sim and sim free phone when my contract runs out end of Oct, the SG2 was my favourite from the mobile conference.

Thought HTC would of changed more with this new Desire. Same goes for that Incredible S, thats just a Desire HD but with a 0.3inches smaller screen and a camera on the front.

Original Poster

Retro89

Wow. Was thinking about getting a Giff Gaff sim and sim free phone when … Wow. Was thinking about getting a Giff Gaff sim and sim free phone when my contract runs out end of Oct, the SG2 was my favourite from the mobile conference. Thought HTC would of changed more with this new Desire. Same goes for that Incredible S, thats just a Desire HD but with a 0.3inches smaller screen and a camera on the front.

I know, not a huge difference in the newer Desire but might bring the price down on the current model (was available for £249 earlier this month and hopefully come April 18th might come down to £200 which would make it a far better alternative than the newer model for double the price).

Also, don't think there will be many deals available on the Incredible S as I am led to believe it will be a Carphonewarehouse exclusive and only available from there.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …225668
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1625
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416614121
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.1010

See more discussions