Groups

HTC Desire - T-Mobile help

Will not connect to the mobile internet (3G) what so ever...even after hard resetting it still doesn't and when i go to > Access Point Names where it should say "T-Mobile" it doesn't say anything it's just black.

Someone please help

10 Comments

Is there an option to scan/find new networks?
    Edited by: "simplex" 31st Mar 2011

Original Poster

simplex

Is there an option to scan/find new networks

Nope

Does it connect via wifi?
    Have you rooted it recently?
    Could it be an app problem?

Edited by: "simplex" 31st Mar 2011

The settings are as follows:

name= T-mobile Internet
    apn= general.t-mobile.uk
    username = t-mobile
    password= leave it as it is (or set to blank)
    mmsc= http://mmsc.t-mobile.co.uk:8002/
    mms proxy= 149.254.201.135
    mms port= 8080
    mmc= 234
    mnc= 30
    auth= pap

Original Poster

simplex

Does it connect via wifi?Have you rooted it recently?Could it be an app … Does it connect via wifi?Have you rooted it recently?Could it be an app problem?

Connects to wifi fine and makes calls messages fine etc.

MadeDixonsCry

The settings are as follows:name= T-mobile Internetapn= … The settings are as follows:name= T-mobile Internetapn= general.t-mobile.ukusername = t-mobilepassword= leave it as it is (or set to blank)mmsc= http://mmsc.t-mobile.co.uk:8002/mms proxy= 149.254.201.135mms port= 8080mmc= 234mnc= 30auth= pap

Thanks for that but the problem being that i actually have no where to type these settings mate

In Wireless and Network settings what mobile network mode is it in? try changing them about

settings > wireless & networks > mobile network settings > network operators

Search for t-mobile in there.

Original Poster

thanks for the replies all!

I've found the solution which was just by going to APN's and then pressing menu where the black screen was then add new APN then so on. silly me!

Thanks again

ScRiVs

thanks for the replies all!I've found the solution which was just by … thanks for the replies all!I've found the solution which was just by going to APN's and then pressing menu where the black screen was then add new APN then so on. silly me!Thanks again

lol i was going to mention that, but i thought surely you cant have missed that

Original Poster

simplex

lol i was going to mention that, but i thought surely you cant have … lol i was going to mention that, but i thought surely you cant have missed that

haha gimme a break i haven't used a htc phone for ages!

used to the iphone 4 :P
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764370
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32177
      3. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger89
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846232

See more discussions