Groups

HTC DIAMOND Unlocked!!! hahaha, took a while, but 20 quid saved!

Wasn't easy guys...but managed to unlock HTC Diamond for free. took all in all 15 mins, files are on every single torrent usually under diamunlock, 1st and 2nd step are easy, but 3rd kinda tricky. Should you need some help, let me know here!.
    Good luck

11 Comments

*does slow golf clap*

? wot is htc diamond-am i missing something?!?

http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Science_and_Body/Hands_and_Feet/Clapping.gif

I think I downloaded the files for this but not quite sure how to use them, any chance of a step by step guide?

its a pda

voyager7;3314844

I think I downloaded the files for this but not quite sure how to use … I think I downloaded the files for this but not quite sure how to use them, any chance of a step by step guide?

STEP 1
    connect your HTC touch diamond to pc via microsoft active sync (download from microsoft website)
    see the green icon on the task bar is active and ready to transfer data from device to active sync.
    run diamond-sspl on your PC and follow the instructions
    device screen will go black color and xp will automaticaly install drivers (do nothing at this time).
    (do not disconnect the usb when phone goes to black screen)
    now goto HardSPL-1.24 folder and run CustomRUU on your PC
    complete the flashing process (takes upto 3 minutes)

STEP2
    connect the phone to PC via MS activesync (check green icon on the taskbar)
    Run DiamondCustomRUU
    follow the instructions and complete the flashing process
    (wait till progress bar goes to 100% and fully complete the flashing)

STEP3
    Copy DiamUnlock to your device memory via MS activesync file explorer
    run DiamUnlock on your touch diamond
    if the application disappears before you select unlock,
    use the middle button of the phone joystick(keypad) to run the application
    while keep clicking and holding on the screen with the pen (stylus)
    this will hold the application for the user input
    select sim unlock and press commit changes

Original Poster

cheers jag

first two steps are easy. The third one is a pain. If using vista, use normal file explorer to copy the file. Make sure you run it from the device (so take the htc into ur hand, browse for the file in the device file explorer, and start it) First succeeded attempt is a REALY good score. It took me like 20 times to realise where the box to tick is on the screen. Well, 20 quid saved. Good luck!

just unlocked mine! very very easy and lol the last step is quite tricky!

Original Poster

:thumbsup:

jaguark;3315546

STEP 1connect your HTC touch diamond to pc via microsoft active sync … STEP 1connect your HTC touch diamond to pc via microsoft active sync (download from microsoft website) see the green icon on the task bar is active and ready to transfer data from device to active sync.run diamond-sspl on your PC and follow the instructions device screen will go black color and xp will automaticaly install drivers (do nothing at this time).(do not disconnect the usb when phone goes to black screen)now goto HardSPL-1.24 folder and run CustomRUU on your PCcomplete the flashing process (takes upto 3 minutes)STEP2connect the phone to PC via MS activesync (check green icon on the taskbar)Run DiamondCustomRUUfollow the instructions and complete the flashing process (wait till progress bar goes to 100% and fully complete the flashing)STEP3Copy DiamUnlock to your device memory via MS activesync file explorer run DiamUnlock on your touch diamondif the application disappears before you select unlock, use the middle button of the phone joystick(keypad) to run the applicationwhile keep clicking and holding on the screen with the pen (stylus) this will hold the application for the user input select sim unlock and press commit changes

Thank you very much for that useful guide, I'll let you know how I get on!!

will this work for the HTC TOUCH DUAL as well?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1838
      2. What would be HELL to you?3053
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow56
      4. word association Game73944524

See more discussions