Found 23rd Feb 2009
What do people think of this phone?
there are some good reviews out but they are from Octoberish last year and i'm looking for opinions in the now.

What's it like in every day use, both as a phone and as a smart device?
What's the software like?
Are there good apps available?

what is the phone like after some use? with updates and tweaks!

cheers folks!

4 Comments

Original Poster

bumpety bump!

The follow up (Magic) is coming out on Vodafone in April: shop.vodafone.co.uk//sh…ery.

All the benefits of Android, none of the hassle of T-Mobile :thumbsup:

In response to your question though, nice interface shame the phone's so big + ugly.

Original Poster

megalomaniac;4473717

The follow up (Magic) is coming out on Vodafone in April: … The follow up (Magic) is coming out on Vodafone in April: http://shop.vodafone.co.uk//shop/mobile-phone/htc-magic?phoneView=ImageGallery.All the benefits of Android, none of the hassle of T-Mobile :thumbsup:In response to your question though, nice interface shame the phone's so big + ugly.

ive seen the magic, it looks great, however i fear that it will be a fairly hefty contract when it come out (i only want a 20-25 a month one tops).

my contract runs out in april so this is when i will be getting a new contract, but i still fear that it may be a bit to 'spensive.

Jetpac;4474533

ive seen the magic, it looks great, however i fear that it will be a … ive seen the magic, it looks great, however i fear that it will be a fairly hefty contract when it come out (i only want a 20-25 a month one tops).my contract runs out in april so this is when i will be getting a new contract, but i still fear that it may be a bit to 'spensive.

Give them (Vodafone) a call nearer the time they can offer much better deals on the phone, particularly if you point out another network is cheaper for the same thing. But I doubt it will be very expensive tbh, it's a Voda exclusive and the network exclusives (G1, storm etc.) often have the most attractive deals on them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1530
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247624
    3. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…49
    4. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98196

See more discussions