Groups

HTC HD TOUCH V'S SAMSUNG TOCCO ULTRA

Folks after your advice i can get a same cracking deal on both these phones was just wondering what you think is the best and what i should go for? Got my mind made up partly just need some advice Thanks

6 Comments

The new Tocco is nice but not putting a 3.5mm jack on a modern multimedia phone is a joke,
    Check out the LG km900 arena
    gsmarena.com/lg_…php

Original Poster

tonyg1962;4895767

The new Tocco is nice but not putting a 3.5mm jack on a modern multimedia … The new Tocco is nice but not putting a 3.5mm jack on a modern multimedia phone is a joke,Check out the LG km900 arenahttp://www.gsmarena.com/lg_km900_arena-review-338.php

Anyone know anything about this or recommend any other options apart from iphone.:thumbsup:

i love my tocco! it looks great and takes fab pics!

Original Poster

joharni;4896097

i love my tocco! it looks great and takes fab pics!

is that the new ultra ive just been having a go with the old tocco what a nightmare the texin is not user friendly at all, i'm on a sim only contract 30 day one 600 mins 1200 texs unlimited web £20 p/m, got samsung u900 think ill still with what ive got for now...

The touch HD has the best battery life of them all. eg tocco, pixon, xperia, blackberry.

mines the ultra, texting takes a few goes to get used to, as do most of the things on there, but once u get the hang of it, its fab!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap northface alternatives?22
      2. grown ups go free kellogs22
      3. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?711
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?35

See more discussions