Groups

HTC HD2 - Not working!!

Just talked to my Dad on phone and he told me his mobile has stopped working after he charged the phone by usb and the back of the phone heated up so much that the phone isn't turning on since. He left the phone & the battery next to a air con for an hour to cool it down.
    Its been a week since this happened and phone still not powering on. Will someone help please.

Much appreciated!

9 Comments

Original Poster

bump.....?

Putting it next to air con is the worst he could have done as it could have caused condensation to form in the phone causing further water damage.

This happened to my HD2. I am with Virgin mobile and they replaced it under warranty, no problem.

aye, warranty repair - they haven't been out a year so shouldn't be an issue - make sure if he's rooted it that it gets put back to stock spec before taking it back in.

Original Poster

scrumpypaul

aye, warranty repair - they haven't been out a year so shouldn't be an … aye, warranty repair - they haven't been out a year so shouldn't be an issue - make sure if he's rooted it that it gets put back to stock spec before taking it back in.

I don't have a receipt

you shouldn't need a receipt. I havent got one either

All you should have to do is give HTC a call and quote your serial number, this should tell me if its in warranty or not and then they will arrange a free repair

HTC Europe 01279 206906 Customer service and support
    Answered same as 0845 number

This seems to be becoming an issue with HTC phones..

issue? err, no......................

first i've heard
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …152367
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213641
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1743
      4. Your dream gaming set up?1121

See more discussions