Groups
    EXPIRED

HTC HD2, Satio or N97?

I'm not sure which to go for, due an upgrade soon and I'm in need of a up to date phone.

HTC HD2 has a lovely 4.3" touch screen and is easy on the eyes, the n97 has its keyboard and 32gb internal storage and the satio has a 12 megapixel camera.

Does anybody have any wavering comments about these phones?

thanks

7 Comments

htc hd 2 has got some really good reviews have a look on youtube they have some great reviews on there

Original Poster

had a look at an unboxing video, looks really nice and not many bad points to be had, i'm wavering towards the HTC HD2 a lot, thanks.

Let's see what do you want your phone for ?

The reason why I asked is because I own a Nokia N97 since June or July 2009 and I thuoght it was the best phone ever until Christmas.

The reason why I wanted the N97 is because in my mind it had everything that the Iphone has plus the massive benefit of having a keyboard. Main reason why I got it.

Now the N97 has got everythin the space, the features, OVi store, GPS,.etc and until Christmas I thought it was even better than the Iphone, but then I got given an Itouch as a present and having play the Itouch games is like comparing game wise the N97 (Gameboy colour) against the PSP (Itouch, IPhone) the games and apps are just way ahead and a lot better than the N97.

Also the Itouch is extremmely fast and responsive whilst the N97 still have it's hiccups.

So if you want a phone to use it for gaming as well I would say is a no brainer go for the Iphone, but if you need a keyboard and are not bother with the games the N97 is a better option. Currently I carry the Itouch and the N97 in my pocket not ideal but it does the job for me.

I wonder whether I should sell the N97 and get a cheaper phone with keyboard. Or maybe I should sell the N97 and Itouch and get myself an Iphone but then I won't have a keyboard, arrgghh decisions decisions.

Hopefully my experience can help you a bit.

Hd2 for sure and there are some mega cheap deals listed on here from virgin...

Just got my hd2 this week and love it, still trying 2 figure out how 2 use everythin there's so much it'll do. Best thing 4 me is i can hook it up 2 my laptop and have internet anywhere I go...:thumbsup: love it great phone.

HD2 hands down

Doesn't look good for the Satio then?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions