Groups

htc hero 2.1 upgrade due april?

Is this still true or have HTC moved goalposts again ?

7 Comments

Banned

June now :x

Original Poster

Gold at the end of rainbow HTC have worst customer service ever

Banned

Yep, June. Unless you are on T-Mobile like me in which case it will likely be in June 2013

Banned

DJ1;8474856

Yep, June. Unless you are on T-Mobile like me in which case it will … Yep, June. Unless you are on T-Mobile like me in which case it will likely be in June 2013

Just root and debrand it.

Banned

master_chief;8474866

Just root and debrand it.

I've looked at that but the current 2.1 ROMS don't look too stable.

When the official HTC ROM comes out in June. Can I root it then and use that?

DJ1;8474933

I've looked at that but the current 2.1 ROMS don't look too stable. When … I've looked at that but the current 2.1 ROMS don't look too stable. When the official HTC ROM comes out in June. Can I root it then and use that?

Yeah, just make sure you don't install the official one as it will probably include extra security that'll stop the current rooting methods working.

Original Poster

MrBrightside1987;8475025

Yeah, just make sure you don't install the official one as it will … Yeah, just make sure you don't install the official one as it will probably include extra security that'll stop the current rooting methods working.

How do u root to get it as o am on t mobile
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764162
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?26119
      3. Going in style uv code give away33
      4. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891717

See more discussions