Found 21st Nov 2009
Just got this phone and its gotta be one of the hardest phones i have ever used. So far im not very impressed by the user interface. I cant even seem to get my contacts on the phone. Anybody got any idea how it works.....I seem to have downladed them from google but i cant do anything with them. I cant call the numbers and they dont even show in the dialler page.....

Its getting to the point where im thinking about takin the phone back....

Also dont seem to be able to remove items from the desk top so once added they are there for good...unless again im missing something??

The manual is all but useless....

Thanks for any help

1. Misc
  2. HTC
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. HTC
4 Comments

you can remove items by pressing and holding on them and then dragging them to the "deleted" bit at the bottom of the screen.

If you have a previous smart phone or basically just have your contacts in microsoft outlook, then downlaod HTC sync and then sync your contacts with outlook and hey presto!

Original Poster

Thanks for that....really slow working out how to do what on this phone???

you just need to have a really good play with it and you'll find your way around

Original Poster

czar.nik;6959660

you just need to have a really good play with it and you'll find your way … you just need to have a really good play with it and you'll find your way around

Seem to be getting somewhere now, however a complete change from working on symbian phones for the last few years. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1223
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604819
    3. word association Game74244920
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming58

See more discussions