HTC Hero using Iphone Apps?

Found 22nd Oct 2009
A birdy told me this can be true and also can use Windows Mobile and Serbian OS apps?

If so, how...?

Thanks!

6 Comments

do you mean Symbian? :roll:

if you do mean Serbian, I'm sure the Croats, Bosnians and Montenegrans would have something to say about that lol

Original Poster

bassman_uk;6656755

do you mean Symbian? :roll:if you do mean Serbian, I'm sure the Croats, … do you mean Symbian? :roll:if you do mean Serbian, I'm sure the Croats, Bosnians and Montenegrans would have something to say about that lol

yes that, silly autocorrect on opera corrected me. I wasnt thinking...! shh.. :whistling:

Banned

bassman_uk;6656755

do you mean Symbian? :roll:if you do mean Serbian, I'm sure the Croats, … do you mean Symbian? :roll:if you do mean Serbian, I'm sure the Croats, Bosnians and Montenegrans would have something to say about that lol

LOL

Original Poster

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

Think this nearly deserves a new thread..!

The good people over at XDA were working on getting the Hero to run the windows mobile op system as the hardware is similar to other HCT's. But that's the op system not programmes, I can't see how you can run prog from platform on another without an emulator. .

No its not true.

Completely different operating systems. The only way is if the developer of the iPhone app makes it for the Android and WinMo using the SDK designed for the phone.
A lot of the iPhone apps are on the android Marketplace because some devs programme for different platforms. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is cash back?813
    2. Can I remove icloud off my phone and is it really needed if i use my comput…11
    3. Where should I be looking for a deceased persons death record online?56
    4. New to gaming PS4 pro or Xbox x ?78

See more discussions