Groups

HTC Hero Vs. Sony Satio?

Need to make a desicon lol
    Help me - will rep you

dont say "iphone" "iphone is the best ever"
    need help between these or tmobile mobys? xxx

10 Comments

I don't know about the Sony, but I have the hero and it is the best phone i have ever had, highly recommended it

iphone

Ive got the hero and its a great phone with few issues that really dont spoile the phone too much. When andriod 2.1 is released then the phone will be almost perfect.....does all i need and more...you wont regret it...

Original Poster

ooohh iv found out theres a newer hero whcih was released in october HTC HD2
    Anyone got this?
    it looks niceee

akme;7514544

iphone

iphone is the best ever (come on Kerri, what did you expect?):-D

hd2 is not newer version of hero, they are completely different, only thing in common is touch screen and htc manufacturer. the HD2 is newer yes, but it uses a totally different operating system, which is Windows Mobile. however the hero runs on one of the newest and fast growing operating systems which is called andriod. due to this they are uncomparable, as they do different things other than the standard call/text/mms; my favour between hd2/hero would always be hero.
    now out of satio and hero, i would probably go with the hero, but i always have found sony to be a reliable brand and i have used them for phones quite alot, along with other gadgets... but i would chose hero due to the andriod OS.
    But sorry to add, to top it all off the iPhone wins (i just love my ipod touch haha) :P and considering tmobile is merging with orange, if you wait until they merge properly the iPhone will probably be available, if the availability is the only limiting factor in you getting one..

Original Poster

teshnit;7514771

hd2 is not newer version of hero, they are completely different, only … hd2 is not newer version of hero, they are completely different, only thing in common is touch screen and htc manufacturer. the HD2 is newer yes, but it uses a totally different operating system, which is Windows Mobile. however the hero runs on one of the newest and fast growing operating systems which is called andriod. due to this they are uncomparable, as they do different things other than the standard call/text/mms; my favour between hd2/hero would always be hero.now out of satio and hero, i would probably go with the hero, but i always have found sony to be a reliable brand and i have used them for phones quite alot, along with other gadgets... but i would chose hero due to the andriod OS.But sorry to add, to top it all off the iPhone wins (i just love my ipod touch haha) :P and considering tmobile is merging with orange, if you wait until they merge properly the iPhone will probably be available, if the availability is the only limiting factor in you getting one..

thanks repped you for this
    i dont no why they make it all confuseing, when i read the spec i get a headache!
    the HTC HD2 has all the apps like the iphone yes?
    xx

Original Poster

deek72;7514766

iphone is the best ever (come on Kerri, what did you expect?):-D

lol trust you

Banned

kerri_ thanks repped you for thisi dont no why they make it all confuseing, when i read the spec i get a headache! :(the HTC HD2 has all the apps like the iphone yes?xx

no phone, has "all the apps" like iphone, the iphone is unique in its field, andriod is however trying to make a similar thing in the andriod marketplace, rivaling the appstore of apple, but its lightyears away in catching up, as many of the best developers of apps have already set sail with the iphone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions