Groups

htc m8 or samsung s5?

Banned
    which one to get, really stick on whats better from the other?
    share your thought?

8 Comments

Ive got the M8 and just upgraded from a Galaxy S3. I went with the M8 after reading online reviews comparing the current phones. S5 was fifth out of the 5 phones. M8 was 1st so that swayed me. Cant remember the other 3 phones though.

Original Poster Banned

stuarthanley

Ive got the M8 and just upgraded from a Galaxy S3. I went with the M8 … Ive got the M8 and just upgraded from a Galaxy S3. I went with the M8 after reading online reviews comparing the current phones. S5 was fifth out of the 5 phones. M8 was 1st so that swayed me. Cant remember the other 3 phones though.

whats your thoughts on the phone overall?
    what would you give it out of 10?

The M8 is a good phone. Its very user friendly, runs any app or program you throw at it and has a fantastic battery life. Its set up is slightly different to the Galaxy I had but if you have never used Android before and are an iSheep, its not going to make any odds to you.

M8 has better build and great front-facing speakers, S5 has a better camera and some gimmicky features. If you like over saturated and vivid colours then you will prefer the display of the S5.

i think the m8 metal body is much better, more premium feel.

I asked this same question last week! Im going for the M8

Can the batty be replaced in the HTC? Or a memory card be fitted?

craigstephens

Can the batty be replaced in the HTC? Or a memory card be fitted?

The battery cannot be replaced easily (non removable) but there is an SD card slot.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger1011
      2. Virgin Media - what is a good price?616
      3. GAP Insurance Recommendations22
      4. cats and royal canin biscuits1019

See more discussions