Groups

HTC one X extended battery case?

Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get a battery case (or charger case) for a HTC one x? I've tried eBay, Amazon and Google but still no luck.

Thanks

4 Comments

geekbuying.com/ite…tml

not recommending the seller or the case, just showing as an option

Original Poster

Treboeth

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/3200mAh-Backup-Extended-Battery-Charger-Case-Cover-with-Stand-For-HTC-One-X---Black-316674.htmlnot recommending the seller or the case, just showing as an option

​says sold out

huzaif

​says sold out

strange it shows stock on my mobile but not on the PC

The problem you have is the phone is "too" old in the retilers view to carry stock of these.

It may be a power bank will be the best option for you, Anker are one of the better makes but deals come up on here for many different makes

Original Poster

Treboeth

strange it shows stock on my mobile but not on the PC :|The problem you … strange it shows stock on my mobile but not on the PC :|The problem you have is the phone is "too" old in the retilers view to carry stock of these.It may be a power bank will be the best option for you, Anker are one of the better makes but deals come up on here for many different makes

​thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876402
      2. Giffgaff New goodybags11
      3. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.37
      4. Story of the day1825

See more discussions