Groups

HTC Owners

What bits and bobs do you recommend for your phone????

Chargers, covers, apps, etc

Feel like a kid on Christmas Eve ... waiting for my Desire HD to be delivered

11 Comments

I like the casemate 'barely there' case that I have for my Desire, not sure on the HD version though

probably best to buy yourself a black bin bag as that's the best thing you can do with a phone like that...LOL...bring on the flaming...HeHe!!

Htc = good quality so I wouldn't even bother with a case

couple of spare batteries off eBay plus a dock/spare battery charger will see you right

A screen protector is a MUST, if I didnt have one on my htc desire it would very scratched by now!

Original Poster

Thanks8)

WhatApp is a great free chat application and ofcourse Angry Birds is a must. You can get descent cases for all HTC's from Ebay and packs of screen protectors for around £2

rob585

probably best to buy yourself a black bin bag as that's the best thing … probably best to buy yourself a black bin bag as that's the best thing you can do with a phone like that...LOL...bring on the flaming...HeHe!!

Obviously an I-phone lover....

Original Poster

clarkeyboy170

does make me wonder why people read posts about things they don't like!

clarkeyboy170

WhatApp is a great free chat application and ofcourse Angry Birds is a … WhatApp is a great free chat application and ofcourse Angry Birds is a must.

WhatApp is free? I thought only 1st year is free on android.

clarkeyboy170

Nope, currently have SGS2...lol

mrsj2008

does make me wonder why people read posts about things they don't like!

Have HTC Hero, Desire HD and SGS2......still does make me wonder why people post things about people they dont know...lol ;0)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update58
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767162
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1837
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553745

See more discussions