Groups

Htc s740 turning 3g off

Banned
    Hi anyone know how i can turn my 3g off.Seem to be loosing a lot of credit .

Thanks in advance

4 Comments

Does the S740 have TouchFlo? If it does, try Settings - Communication - turn off data connection.

Should be a reason why you're paying for data - if your browser's shut have you got it checking for e-mails every 10 minutes or something daft like that?

Original Poster Banned

If i turn of data connection, can i still use the wifi ?I use the wifi to use internet

Yeah you should be able to - in fact, when I got my first HTC phone, I used to put Wi-Fi on, then turn the data connection off, just to make sure it wasn't connecting using cellular and getting me charged for data...

Original Poster Banned

SirBargainsALot;7623600

Yeah you should be able to - in fact, when I got my first HTC phone, I … Yeah you should be able to - in fact, when I got my first HTC phone, I used to put Wi-Fi on, then turn the data connection off, just to make sure it wasn't connecting using cellular and getting me charged for data...

Thanks for info repped.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563832
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691433
      3. Cheer me up please?712
      4. Feels weird!925

See more discussions