EXPIRED

htc sensation contract renewal

Just rung vodafone and told them my contract was due to end. I told them i wanted the new HTC sensation, and asked what deal they could do. They have offered me 600 minutes unlimited texts and 500mb internet for £30 a month with the phone for free. GET CALLING SEE WHAT YOU CAN GET>

6 Comments

Not a bad deal, hope t-mobile offer something better when mine's up in August

Original Poster

I think the phone come's out with them in july. It might be worth trying to pre-order an upgrade.

I've got a pretty good contract - £15 per month, unlimited text, unlimited net (3gb as I got it last year before the changes- not sure if it will change if I upgrade though) 100 mins. I want to keep that contract so I might see what phone they will offer me for free, sell it, sell my current Desire and then buy a Sensation sim free.

Or see what price they quote me for the phone. I'd rather pay more upfront than more per month

sancho1983

I've got a pretty good contract - £15 per month, unlimited text, … I've got a pretty good contract - £15 per month, unlimited text, unlimited net (3gb as I got it last year before the changes- not sure if it will change if I upgrade though) 100 mins. I want to keep that contract so I might see what phone they will offer me for free, sell it, sell my current Desire and then buy a Sensation sim free.

When you upgrade your renewal will place you under the new T&C's, which is I think a max of 1 gig a month.
So be careful when you do.

I never use much more than 250mb, but it's nice to have the buffer

Banned

Mate of mine called them up earlier as he was due an upgrade. He was after a Desire HD but they offered him a Sensation for the same price. He was only on 500mb so the 1gb limit is actually a bonus for him.
Edited by: "dunfyboy" 19th May 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona67
    2. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2446
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213604
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764039

See more discussions