HTC Vive Cosmos VR Headset - £699.99 @ Argos

Posted 2nd Aug 2019
First posting (be nice please) and although not a discount this is the first pricing I have seen for the new HTC VIVE COSMOS headset. Not showing as available in any stores as yet but only a small matter of time now. Product number is
147/8655

ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
VR without boundaries. Prepare yourself for striking graphics, lifelike sound, and an immersive experience. Bring it home. Play it at a friend's. It's all made possible with the new VIVE tracking system. Easy hassle-free setup. The all-new VIVE tracking system offers an out of box experience that gets you into VR fast and easy.

The all-new VIVE tracking system. With wide and accurate tracking, gesture controls, and a six-degrees-of-freedom (6DoF) headset-and-controller setup, VIVE Cosmos promises a deeply engaging VR experience right out of the box.

Leading the way in headset design. Every inch of VIVE Cosmos was considered for comfort and convenience; from the first time you put it on, you'll feel it was built just for you. Enjoy easy on-and-off and extended stays in the virtual world.

Flip-up design. Is the real world calling? No problem. With VIVE Cosmos' innovative flipup design, you can jump between reality and virtual reality in seconds— all without disrupting your immersive journey.
Community Updates
11 Comments
Hi, welcome .I definitely think this will be a good unit,I will be watching this space. I want one!
Thanks
This is the only price I've seen for this unit, the price isn't even listed on the vive site yet. Looks interesting for the £700 but I'll wait for the reviews before I take the plunge.
Bit of info
Hi. Just a quick update. Argos page is showing not released yet but you can few historic web grab here:-
web.archive.org/web…655.
Not a deal
Well I know it's your first post so don't want to be overly harsh, but if it's RRP it's not really a deal.
Mark4302/08/2019 19:14

Well I know it's your first post so don't want to be overly harsh, but if …Well I know it's your first post so don't want to be overly harsh, but if it's RRP it's not really a deal.

Maybe not but it was a bit of good info. It gave an indication of the price.
Fixitbob03/08/2019 10:42

Maybe not but it was a bit of good info. It gave an indication of the …Maybe not but it was a bit of good info. It gave an indication of the price.

Well sure, but its hotukdeals, not ukrrpinfo.

Anyway, it got moved got a bit of a moot point now.
Mark4303/08/2019 13:03

Well sure, but its hotukdeals, not ukrrpinfo.Anyway, it got moved got a …Well sure, but its hotukdeals, not ukrrpinfo.Anyway, it got moved got a bit of a moot point now.

Nah it's still a valid point, I may of been bias as it's something that interests me.
Post a comment
@
    Text