Groups
    EXPIRED

HTC Wildfire, 24 months, 600min, Unlimited rexts and internet for £15/months

Can anybody tell me if the above is a good deal. I phoned T-mobile to cancel my contract and they offered me the above.

4 Comments

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HTC Wildfire = £130
    Tesco Contract (500 mins, Unlim. Text, Unlim. Data) = £10 per month (30 day contract)

Total = £370
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HTC Wildfire (600mins, Unlim. Texts, Unlim. Data) = £15 per month (24 month contract)

Total = £360

As you can see, not a lot of difference, however the advantage of going to Tesco is that it is a 30 day rolling contract, rather than a 2 year contract, so it's just personal preference.

Original Poster

Thanks for the advice
    Is the wildfire any good?

In competition with the HTC Wildfire is the (Cheaper, Better Screen, Worse Camera) Orange San Francisco

Original Poster

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help sought - Cheap(est) smartphone with Standard SIM for short period of u…22
      2. Battery drain on iOS 1166
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?55
      4. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?11

See more discussions