HTC/T-mobile G2 - box, most accessories, headphones FREE

12 replies
Found 30th Nov 2010
I have found my G2 box in my room whilst clearing out, I'm thinking of selling it to a recycle company so I have the box, all manuals, the packets that the accessories came in and the sealed htc headphones

Let me know if you'd like them, I'd like them to go to someone with a HTC phone who can make use of them obviously

Thanks

12 Comments

Are you selling or giving it away?

Original Poster

Free mate, they should work with all HTC phones, I'm guessing

But the box and manuals may come in handy to someone

Banned

nice one mate. heads up: the headphones will work with and iphone too

Original Poster

bykergrove

nice one mate. heads up: the headphones will work with and iphone too

Not sure if they have an HTC adaptor or not mate? They are in a frosted sealed pack so I can't really see ... I will have a check later on tho

but they should definately work with a hero, desire and wildfire etc - doubt they'll be much good tho

Banned

james_lfc

Not sure if they have an HTC adaptor or not mate? They are in a frosted … Not sure if they have an HTC adaptor or not mate? They are in a frosted sealed pack so I can't really see ... I will have a check later on tho but they should definately work with a hero, desire and wildfire etc - doubt they'll be much good tho

it's a standard 3.5mm headphone jack. it will work with 99% of the phones that have 3.5mm headphone jacks

Original Poster

bykergrove

it's a standard 3.5mm headphone jack. it will work with 99% of the phones … it's a standard 3.5mm headphone jack. it will work with 99% of the phones that have 3.5mm headphone jacks

Okay cheers, I have just taken a photo - i will post the link soon ... I have also discovered I have a mild form of OCD when it comes to keeping the original packaging

let us know mate, got a G2 here, and the box would go nicely.
Edited by: "strike" 30th Nov 2010

If the headphones work with the iphone , i'd take them off your hands

Original Poster

spobby

If the headphones work with the iphone , i'd take them off your hands

I'm going to wait for Strike to get back to me if thats okay - if doesn't want them then they're yours

No worries.

james_lfc

I'm going to wait for Strike to get back to me if thats okay - if doesn't … I'm going to wait for Strike to get back to me if thats okay - if doesn't want them then they're yours

Yes mate, would be nice. PM me so i can send p+p money over.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1659
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247641
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428014647

See more discussions