Groups
    EXPIRED

HTML

Is it just me or sometimes when I click on links only on HUKD It just brings up the HTML in the page source?

But when I click refresh it's fine?

Not bothering me, just wondering.

15 Comments

i've had that a few times today

Banned

Yeah it's doing it to me as well, also trying to get me to download the actual PHP sometimes, think some work needs to be done.. :whistling:

Same here - I thought it was my connection!

Original Poster

It started last night for me.

Original Poster

link broken.

same here. but refresh works

T'was doing all kinds of strange things on my browser this morning too. Seems to have been solved now.

Edit: Well I thought it had! Just back paged the browser and the HTML code appears.:w00t:

Banned

Yep i've got that too today.

Banned

Already mentioned. Expire this thread.

I thought that it might be caused by the number of visitors to HUKD as my Avant Browser sometime says "Oooops can't find page", but seeing I was online a 7 am this morning, it must be a problem with the site itself.

csiman;1563523

Already mentioned.

Where?

Original Poster

csiman;1563523

Already mentioned. Expire this thread.

Obviously some people don't know about it
    and like admin said a few weeks ago "not may people look in the feedback" Which to be honest, I haven't since the switch.

yeh happens to me aswel, refreshing the page makes it work though. Sometimes i jus get a few lines of html in the top of the page, and the rest of the page works
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions