Groups

https://clickclickclick.click/

https://clickclickclick.click/

At clickclickclick you can find out what the web knows about you - in the creepiest of ways

It's funny - don't be afraid (except summer76)

Enjoy

31 Comments

thats funny lol

https://media.tenor.co/images/7d54efff78abcba485d0655981629854/tenor.gif
    X)

Doesn't work properly on mobile.

Someone tell me what I'm missing.

Original Poster

Aiden1512

Doesn't work properly on mobile. :(Someone tell me what I'm missing.

I'll tell you what you are missing

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2015/04/04/19/02/fun-706870_960_720.jpg

Now put the bloody phone down

55 seconds until "subject" hit the button.. That's quite resilient huh. likewise, I'm on mobile so can't see much... what happens?

Aiden1512

Just request desktop site from menu.

Aiden1512

"Match of the Day"

Original Poster

buyingstuff

55 seconds until "subject" hit the button.. That's quite resilient huh. … 55 seconds until "subject" hit the button.. That's quite resilient huh. likewise, I'm on mobile so can't see much... what happens?

See my comment #5

ps to all those who are using a mobile to access - it looks like you are missing out (for whatever reason) on fun

philphil61

ps to all those who are using a mobile to access - it looks like you are … ps to all those who are using a mobile to access - it looks like you are missing out (for whatever reason) on fun

You're not.

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Just request desktop site from menu.

It won't let me go back on it now Just tells me to visit on a desktop. (_;)

fanpages

"Match of the Day"

Not much then. X)

Original Poster

fanpages

You're not.

I'd normally ask the average person to expand on that statement

But seeing as it's you I'll give it a miss and just pretend I understand it

Otherwise you might explode (seeing as I used the word expand)

Have a good night

fanpages

You're not.

Phil must have a different definition of "fun" to the rest of us!X)

Aiden1512

It won't let me go back on it now Just tells me to visit on a desktop. … It won't let me go back on it now Just tells me to visit on a desktop. (_;)

Well you might as well give up and go back to doing some ironing, cooking or cleaning! X)

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Phil must have a different definition of "fun" to the rest of us!X)

Or

Some might not have a sense of humour or lack the intelligence/mentality to understand

philphil61

ps to all those who are using a mobile to access - it looks like you … ps to all those who are using a mobile to access - it looks like you are missing out (for whatever reason) on fun

fanpages

You're not.

philphil61

I'd normally ask the average person to expand on that statementBut seeing … I'd normally ask the average person to expand on that statementBut seeing as it's you I'll give it a miss and just pretend I understand itOtherwise you might explode (seeing as I used the word expand)Have a good night

I left the page idle for 10 minutes.

Out of the numerous messages displayed it correctly identified the web browser I was using, & that I had not done anything for 1 minute, 2 minutes, & then 10 minutes,

Everything else reported was incorrect.

Yeah... top fun.

I laughed silently.

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Well you might as well give up and go back to doing some ironing, cooking … Well you might as well give up and go back to doing some ironing, cooking or cleaning! X)

at this hour? I get it all done by midday, me. I'm good like that

Aiden1512

at this hour? I get it all done by midday, me. I'm good like that :):D

I suppose it's late.Tell you what you can rub my feet while I watch Match of the day?

You know they say don't click on links you don't know what they are for, well from now on I won't be clicking on any links like this one.

eslick

You know they say don't click on links you don't know what they are for, … You know they say don't click on links you don't know what they are for, well from now on I won't be clicking on any links like this one.

Careful... you "...might not have a sense of humour or lack the intelligence/mentality to understand".

GAVINLEWISHUKD

I suppose it's late.Tell you what you can rub my feet while I watch Match … I suppose it's late.Tell you what you can rub my feet while I watch Match of the day?

Rub your own damn feet.

Aiden1512

Rub your own damn feet. :|:{

I like feisty women! ;).

X)

Original Poster

fanpages

Careful... you "...might not have a sense of humour or lack the … Careful... you "...might not have a sense of humour or lack the intelligence/mentality to understand".

Why don't you try going back to be constructive like you used to be

Where you'd search for information on a username and then assume that every identity of that username was the same person

or

Should I just correct your English grammar (typo or bad copy paste) - as you would do to others?

Edited by: "philphil61" 17th Dec 2016

philphil61

Why don't you try going back to be constructive like you used to beWhere … Why don't you try going back to be constructive like you used to beWhere you'd search for information on a username and then assume that every identity of that username was the same personorShould I just correct your English grammar (typo or bad copy paste) - as you would do to others?

Chill out Phil he's only having a bit of fun.

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Chill out Phil he's only having a bit of fun.

I know

And so are you

And so am I

But maybe we have different understanding of the word fun

philphil61

I knowAnd so are youAnd so am IBut maybe we have different understanding … I knowAnd so are youAnd so am IBut maybe we have different understanding of the word fun

I think we established that half an hour ago! X)

Sorry couldn't resist.

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD

I think we established that half an hour ago! X)Sorry couldn't resist.

I know you couldn't resist

It's the feminine side of you

Don't know when to shut up
    Don't know when you've said the wrong stuff or know when to apologise
    And continuously have the last word

I'll leave it there because I know you'll just have to reply but I'll accept the fact that you are the female in this "discussion"

philphil61

I know you couldn't resistIt's the feminine side of youDon't know when to … I know you couldn't resistIt's the feminine side of youDon't know when to shut upDon't know when you've said the wrong stuff or know when to apologiseAnd continuously have the last wordI'll leave it there because I know you'll just have to reply but I'll accept the fact that you are the female in this "discussion"

Cringe. Just .......... cringe.

philphil61

Why don't you try going back to be constructive like you used to beWhere … Why don't you try going back to be constructive like you used to beWhere you'd search for information on a username and then assume that every identity of that username was the same person

OK.

philphil61

orShould I just correct your English grammar (typo or bad copy paste) - … orShould I just correct your English grammar (typo or bad copy paste) - as you would do to others?

Yes, please.

philphil61

https://clickclickclick.click/clicky for the clicky

It's funny - don't be afraid (except summer76)
    Thank god I didn't click going by the comments on here, thanks guys X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767258
      2. word association Game73944482
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370
      4. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40214

See more discussions