https://electronicscentre.co.uk - Are they legitimate -SCAMMERS new sites electronicscentrelimited.com and http://electronicscentreltd.com

Posted 26th MayEdited by:"twilby"
electronicscentre.co.uk - Are they legitimate has anyone ordered and got thier order.

*****Updated 26/06/2020 *****
Lots of people with issues BUYERS BE AWARE
The scammers new sites electronicscentrelimited.com and http://electronicscentreltd.com, as these will hopefully get flagged to anyone in google when people are searching for electrical goods.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Below as lifted from Google images
40878097-GQG55.jpg===============================================================

Below as posted on subject website
40878097-tCpW6.jpg
Ok, ok. I know I said I was out but this did make me chuckle so I'm going to add it. Another site (or sites) to add to the list.

Already knowing that "Electronics Centre Ltd" existed, there's also "Electronics Centre" on Yell

418 High road, Tottenham, London, N17 9JB
41359562-LoDON.jpg
Different address, different shopfront yet the other picture is the same 'warehouse' photo depicted from the other premises. And also, guess who has left a 'review' citing scam site? None other than our old friend - TariqG

Then, if you click on the button for "Website" - we get yet another new site. This time it's "The Electronic Centre"

Note the missing 'S' after electronic - even though the 'shop' is Electronic(s) Centre, the web address is mentioned on the shopfront sign. I wonder if this bricks & mortar shop is just a front?

theelectroniccentre.co.uk/
facebook.com/the…re/ (Even managed to spell their own site incorrectly - see pic below. Also, that "Amazing Deals pic looks very familiar. Like "Currys" familiar?)
41359562-OTt2S.jpg
LinkedIn page (or rogue's gallery!)

They really couldn't be bothered to put any effort into the little details on this one though. You simply must take a look at the "About Us" page! It's very comprehensive. Latin, no less. Well, at the very least, Robert Downey Jr isn't running this one!

The "Stores" map is interesting too. They are Worldwide, so it seems. Not only a store in the affluent part of London (as the high-profile shopfront picture would dictate ) but have several stores in Florida US too. Hang on, we've been to Florida before with these guys - haven't we? That and the fact they all seem to be Home Depot stores...

New (2020) pic of Tottenham shop. Note the website address has disappeared.

41359562-bcgVI.jpg
Also, a suspect shop in Hastings:

12 King's Road, St. Leonard-on-Sea, TN37 6EA.
41359562-ZkWHK.jpg
This shop may not be operating now. I'm not sure but this was before the dot com website got shut down. More than likely part of the same band but will have to reserve judgement. Hell, it looks dodgy anyway! There's a web address on there that doesn't exist and it's run from a mobile number! I did find another shop in Croydon but I believe that's closed down now.

They even have an Ebay presence too. 100% feedback but looking at some of the purchase feedback - from the likes of Currys/PCW, Argos and other established businesses, is this just another front or are they laundering their ill-gotten gains with new products to sell on? This whole shop could be filled with items purchased with "scam" money? Food for thought...

Enter Amir Golesorkhi. Owner & Managing Director (apparently) of "Electroniccentre London (so a different name yet again.) No photo; of course; but sounds like a fine 'university' fellow.

LinkedIn

Perhaps this is Amir from his Twitter page? Locked to 'approved' followers only. Chances are, probably not his mugshot. Does link to the EC website though.
twitter.com/ami…789
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
None of the above info is to be in any way related to "Electronic Centre" from Belfast, who seem a very well established and trusted business.
Edited by: "Phsycronix" 19th Jul
GilbW23/06/2020 12:31

I ordered an expensive Rangemaster oven.Tariq has taken payment and …I ordered an expensive Rangemaster oven.Tariq has taken payment and promised me it will be delivered on July 2nd.I'll let you know whether it arrives.I have every faith

New user just joined today, whats the betting you either receive it or dont comment again. Sounds like a shill to me.
163 Comments
The external images posted on the subject website are of Atlantic Electrics (Atlantic Electronics Ltd) showroom/warehouse located about 13 miles away from the only address that is repeatedly mentioned on the subject website.

Atlantic Electrics has about 1500 Trustpilot reviews dating back over 10 years.
Electronics Centre has 2 Trustpilot reviews dating back over 10 days.
Below as lifted from Google images
40878097-GQG55.jpg===============================================================

Below as posted on subject website
40878097-tCpW6.jpg
Scam site use at your peril
Did anyone order from this company ?
BeanieBaby07/06/2020 19:06

No I went against it, too good to be true!
I ordered from this site using a credit card so I could claim if they took my money and anything went wrong. The order went through, no money was taken. I chased several times, eventually got an email saying that they had an issue being qoute 'gateway of our merchant for card payments had some technical problems in the past days, but now, we would like to let you know that everything has been fixed' but order was cancelled, please resubmit. No idea what game is being played, I even offered to pay on collection etc, but no interest. Still have no idea how such would benefit them as no money was taken, but this was my experience. Others must be having similar as Trust Pilot has loads of bad reviews given, all being challenged so you cannot see them.
Also ordered a new fridge freezer from this website as we are in a hurry to get into our new home and when we went to order from Curry's yesterday between browsing online and arriving in store the product had gone up £100. We also ordered via credit card so a chargeback could be issued. No money was taken. We also chased them and received an email saying that the "gateway of our merchant for card payments had some technical problems in the past days, but now, we would like to let you know that everything has been fixed". The order was cancelled and we were encouraged to resubmit via alternate payment methods. After viewing this page and the photoshopped images and checking Trust Pilot I am very much convinced that this was simply too good to be true. Do NOT order from here paying cash or debit. That seems to be the goal, as credit cards can be charged back they are refusing to take them.
Beware they now have your credit card details!! If I was you I would cancel the card before you have a load of fraud and have the stress of getting all your money back !! I never got the above email as I emailed them directly fronting them out which they clearly didn’t reply to however a work colleague got exactly the same email as you.
Yes, perhaps this is the game, don't allow credit cards because could be charged back, allow debit and do a runner with your money. No idea but I also challenged them to show me the goods and I would give them the money on delivery etc, no reply. So now on hunt for the 2019 Samsung TV I wanted again having wasted a week with this Company
Please also note a recent address change on Company House Records
My comment is under review ????!!!?!?!?! what is this website for????? Only to manipulate people???
We are moving our website to our new domains:
electronicscentreltd.com/
electronicscentrelimited.com/

Thanks for using our services.
Edited by: "Tariq_Gill" 24th Jun
Tariq_Gill20/06/2020 22:09

My comment is under review ????!!!?!?!?! what is this website for????? …My comment is under review ????!!!?!?!?! what is this website for????? Only to manipulate people???

How dare you have the cheek to post on here !! When you don’t reply to emails when challenged about your company being legitimate. Please explain why the photo of your premises is photo shopped onto another companies premises. I personally placed an order along with a work colleague and you never delivered on either. If you care to explain your so called business and how it operates I am sure the hotukdealers would be interested to hear
BeanieBaby21/06/2020 08:11

How dare you have the cheek to post on here !! When you don’t reply to e …How dare you have the cheek to post on here !! When you don’t reply to emails when challenged about your company being legitimate. Please explain why the photo of your premises is photo shopped onto another companies premises. I personally placed an order along with a work colleague and you never delivered on either. If you care to explain your so called business and how it operates I am sure the hotukdealers would be interested to hear

Oh my god I emailed them yesterday and told them they are a scam and told them ive read so much bad reviews on hotukdeals and he came here and replied to the topic. I really wanna know r they a fake company
Tariq_Gill20/06/2020 22:09

My comment is under review ????!!!?!?!?! what is this website for????? …My comment is under review ????!!!?!?!?! what is this website for????? Only to manipulate people???

Perhaps if u answer people’s questions they will know u r not a scammer
Tariq_Gill20/06/2020 22:08

Comment deleted

What about the 12 bad feedback on google thats been deleted
Im definitely staying away. I spoke with someone at their side, and asked him why his images did not match his stated address , his response was "the factory is behind his company address at Beaumont st, asked on chat to confirm as all i could see was houses, they then stopped responding to my chat session. On checking companies house his company address was changed to Putney bridge on 01/06. Also emailed Atlantic electronics who own the images listed on electronicscentre to see if they were affiliated and gauge more info. They have advised electronics centre is nothing to do with them and they will be contacting them to ask why their images are being used. I also asked electronicscentre over phone regarding LG 5 year warranty. Their reply was I would need to register with LG to get 5 years. I called LG and they advised they do not offer 5 year. Also checking their social media pages, all are only 1 month or so old, and their Facebook page shows a Currys/pc world TV advert video.. seems strange for a company that has no links to currys and been trading for years. Too many alarm bells for me.
Edited by: "freddy871" 23rd Jun
freddy87122/06/2020 10:31

Im definitely staying away. I spoke with someone at their side, and asked …Im definitely staying away. I spoke with someone at their side, and asked him why his images did not match his stated address , his response was "the factory is behind his company address at Beaumont st, asked on chat to confirm as all i could see was houses, they then stopped responding to my chat session. On checking companies house his company address was changed to Putney bridge on 01/06. Also emailed Atlantic electronics who own the images listed on electronicscentre to see if they were affiliated and gauge more info. They have advised electronics centre is nothing to do with them and they will be contacting them to ask why their images are being used. I also asked electronicscentre over phone regarding LG 5 year warranty. Their reply was I would need to register with LG to get 5 years. I called LG and they advised they do not offer 5 year. Also checking their social media pages, all are only 1 month or so old, seems strange for a company that has been trading for years. Too many alarm bells for me.

True
Tariq_Gill20/06/2020 22:08

Comment deleted

I ordered an expensive Rangemaster oven.
Tariq has taken payment and promised me it will be delivered on July 2nd.
I'll let you know whether it arrives.
I have every faith

I ordered an expensive Rangemaster oven.Tariq has taken payment and …I ordered an expensive Rangemaster oven.Tariq has taken payment and promised me it will be delivered on July 2nd.I'll let you know whether it arrives.I have every faith

New user just joined today, whats the betting you either receive it or dont comment again. Sounds like a shill to me.
harlzter23/06/2020 13:16

New user just joined today, whats the betting you either receive it or …New user just joined today, whats the betting you either receive it or dont comment again. Sounds like a shill to me.

If they turn up, I'll post a picture of them unloading my oven from the van for you. How's that?
GilbW23/06/2020 14:03

If they turn up, I'll post a picture of them unloading my oven from the …If they turn up, I'll post a picture of them unloading my oven from the van for you. How's that?

Can’t believe you have even used part of your surname Gil in your new user name joined today !! What are you trying to achieve ?
BeanieBaby23/06/2020 14:08

Can’t believe you have even used part of your surname Gil in your new user …Can’t believe you have even used part of your surname Gil in your new user name joined today !! What are you trying to achieve ?

If they don't turn up, I shall say so. Name is a coincidence.

Isnt it strange u created this account today to make a promising comment to mislead people into believing that u guys r genuine? No other comments apart ftom this one and u call urself gilbw as in Gill his partner at electronics? The fake company. This needs to be reported to the police
BeanieBaby23/06/2020 14:08

Can’t believe you have even used part of your surname Gil in your new user …Can’t believe you have even used part of your surname Gil in your new user name joined today !! What are you trying to achieve ?

Exactly that’s what ive notices also. Why cant these poeple reported to the police to stop them scamming poor customers who fall into this
GilbW23/06/2020 14:03

If they turn up, I'll post a picture of them unloading my oven from the …If they turn up, I'll post a picture of them unloading my oven from the van for you. How's that?

Lol how convincing
ahmed17823/06/2020 14:57

Lol how convincing

BeanieBaby07/06/2020 19:06

I was responding to BeanieBaby's question.
No point in me commenting any further until after July 2nd.
I'll let you know what happened.
deleted11933

Possibly time for admin to check the IP on this account.
The company has moved addresses. Somebody else has taken over the address and falsified affiliation with them.

Meanwhile you come in as a newbie and for some reason feel the need to sign up and claim that you have zero concerns that you have been scammed and are willing to show delivery. If you are not in cahoots then they found you - the only one in your village
The only good thing about that scam website is i use it to try the get JL to price match but they don’t lol but I like to try ,they even list Samsung as selling oleds for qleds that’s how numb they are if you lot get scammed by them I have f all sympathy ....
Edited by: "the.porter" 23rd Jun
deleted11933
The site is built on woocommerce which is free at a basic level. Good job "Tariq".
GilbW23/06/2020 15:08

I was responding to BeanieBaby's question.No point in me commenting any …I was responding to BeanieBaby's question.No point in me commenting any further until after July 2nd.I'll let you know what happened.

Standby for more photoshop of a range being delivered
BeanieBaby23/06/2020 16:30

Standby for more photoshop of a range being delivered

Believe me. If I post a picture of an oven being delivered, I'll be delighted, and I won't care what anyone else thinks.
deleted11933
GilbW23/06/2020 16:40

Believe me. If I post a picture of an oven being delivered, I'll be …Believe me. If I post a picture of an oven being delivered, I'll be delighted, and I won't care what anyone else thinks.

Yet you seem to care an awful lot now.
And you are not remotely concerned that you are about to be scammed out of a grand.
deleted1193323/06/2020 16:41

Yet you seem to care an awful lot now.And you are not remotely concerned …Yet you seem to care an awful lot now.And you are not remotely concerned that you are about to be scammed out of a grand.

I'm trying to provide helpful information, either way, to anyone who happens upon this site and wants to know whether the site can be trusted to deliver. I like to trust in the science, but the runes are not looking good. I'll wait and see.
deleted11933
GilbW23/06/2020 16:50

I'm trying to provide helpful information, either way, to anyone who …I'm trying to provide helpful information, either way, to anyone who happens upon this site and wants to know whether the site can be trusted to deliver. I like to trust in the science, but the runes are not looking good. I'll wait and see.

If you like science (fact) then you would follow the evidence already laid out for you.
It gets better, the few likes on the facebook page for Electronicscentre checks out as follows. One from another electronics company "euro motors cezary Dmuchowski" (euro motors) strange name for electronics.... another like from what i would imagine is the owner of the strange company "Cezary dmuchowski" on click through and search the euro motor company is in the middle of a housing estate, a bit similar to electronicscentre "Beaumont Road" even though we know who owns the images and premises on the site. The owner of "Euro Motor" company from his image on the web is a medical doctor called "cezary Zechowski" hmmm very close in name but face is a match. All are new facebook accounts , again strange.
deleted1193323/06/2020 17:00

If you like science (fact) then you would follow the evidence already laid …If you like science (fact) then you would follow the evidence already laid out for you.

You're right of course but, if the thing actually, got delivered, that would be quite a fact.
I've been watching this website for the last few days considering making a purchase. It went offline a couple of hours ago! 👀
the.porter23/06/2020 15:25

The only good thing about that scam website is i use it to try the get JL …The only good thing about that scam website is i use it to try the get JL to price match but they don’t lol but I like to try ,they even list Samsung as selling oleds for qleds that’s how numb they are if you lot get scammed by them I have f all sympathy ....

John lewis and ao tols me this website is a scammer and they dont price match them as they had alot of their customers complain and conned of
deleted11933
Steve.Campbell24/06/2020 00:31

I've been watching this website for the last few days considering making a …I've been watching this website for the last few days considering making a purchase. It went offline a couple of hours ago! 👀

Another will replace it
GilbW23/06/2020 17:35

You're right of course but, if the thing actually, got delivered, that …You're right of course but, if the thing actually, got delivered, that would be quite a fact.

Accepted defeat yet
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants