https://www.celebritycruises.co.uk/x-marks-the-spot

Posted 12th Nov
WIN a luxury cruise for two onboard CELEBRITY APEX
To celebrate the launch of Celebrity Apex next March, Celebrity Cruises is giving YOU the chance to WIN a luxury cruise for two onboard this incredible ship on its 10 night Northern Europe Capital Cities cruise.

Setting sail from Southampton on 13 April 2020, Celebrity Apex will call at Bruges (Belgium), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Berlin (Germany), Copenhagen (Denmark), Oslo (Norway) and Paris (France), before returning to Southampton.

Stylish design, luxurious accommodation, world-class cuisine, cutting-edge entertainment and an unparalleled onboard spa make this a once in a lifetime trip. That’s not to mention incredible experiences included at five ports of call offering the chance to get under the skin of each of these wonderful destinations, as well as flights and transfers.

Celebrity Apex is the second in Celebrity Cruises’ revolutionary award-winning Edge series. It boasts the same rule-breaking design and innovative features as sister ship Celebrity Edge, giving guests unparalleled views of the ocean and the world around them.

How does it work?

In each of the stunning GIGAPIXEL photos of the Northern European Cities is a microscopic Celebrity Cruises’ logo (an X) that displays a unique code. Use the zoom buttons and arrows to explore the 4 billion pixels.
Hunt down the logo and input the relevant code in the field underneath the image.
Once all five codes have been inputted, you will be automatically entered into the draw to win this once in a lifetime cruise. Terms & Conditions.
Community Updates
Competitions
Top comments
Berlin x4k36
Copenhagen x3f22
Bruges x5i26
Amsterdam x6d82
Oslo x2h41
6 Comments
Berlin x4k36
Copenhagen x3f22
Bruges x5i26
Amsterdam x6d82
Oslo x2h41
many thanks
Great prize, thank for sharing
either I'm doing this wrong, but none of the code in David5633's post works? What am i doing wrong?
Thanks
princess22106517/11/2019 11:56

either I'm doing this wrong, but none of the code in David5633's post …either I'm doing this wrong, but none of the code in David5633's post works? What am i doing wrong?

maybe you are entering the wrong codes for the locations. All worked well for me
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions