Expired

http://www.daysoftcontactlenses.com Legit?

9 replies
Found 17th Nov 2010
daysoftcontactlenses.com/GB/

Anyone used them before?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Original Poster

Seem to be based in Glasgow.

Original Poster

Looks legit,

Editor

Hey Adam, I have used this company for well over 2 years and have always had fantastic service from them.

I buy the daily disposables and they are shipped (always very promptly) from Jersey. HTH

Original Poster

millarcat

Hey Adam, I have used this company for well over 2 years and have always … Hey Adam, I have used this company for well over 2 years and have always had fantastic service from them.I buy the daily disposables and they are shipped (always very promptly) from Jersey. HTH

Cheers, so not likely to get these by Saturday?

Thanks anyway have ordered.

Editor

You may get them by Saturday, it usually only takes a few days for mine to arrive.

Just so you know they have been posted on here before too hotukdeals.com/all…oft

Sloth/Mod

Didn't know you were of the specsappeal cat Adam.

If needed by Sunday, can you not get an emergency set from the opticians?

Original Poster

Syzable

Didn't know you were of the specsappeal cat Adam.If needed by Sunday, can … Didn't know you were of the specsappeal cat Adam.If needed by Sunday, can you not get an emergency set from the opticians?

It's just for a wedding I will go blind, it's on long distance I can survive I hate wearing them in all honesty but I hate wearing glasses equally.

Millar gave it a repost hope you don't mind.

I've used them but the pack I ordered a few weeks ago were really uncomfortable compared to my usual Specsavers dailies. This hasn't been my experience in the past so I was quite disappointed.

I've used them for a couple of years, great service and the lenses are no different from what I got from specsavers
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564111
    2. hotukdeals features in current edition of computer active magazine58
    3. EA shuts down Visceral Games.69
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2688

See more discussions