? Anything?

Found 27th Nov 2017
Have you heard anything about this site? I can't find any info about it.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
I would avoid for the following reasons:

1) It isn't even an https address, so they don't have a valid security certificate
2) Their terms and conditions have obviously just been copied / pasted from somewhere else. E.g. Privacy policy states "At Music, we’re committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers" - so their terms and conditions don't even have the correct company name!
3) The website was only setup on 16th of this month - there is no history at all:
4) They don't have any address posted on the website or any telephone number
5) As one of the "largest retailers" in their sector, if they were based in the UK, there would be some history of them. Looking at:…nfo there is one company called Smart Tech Limited, but that was only registered in Sept. Their is no guarantee that the company is in anyway associated with that site though, even if it was, they have done well to become one of the largest retailers in such a short time.
6) Trustpilot review:…com

All of the above point to it being a scam.....
Oh, and while I'm on it, also check out their FAQ section:

How do I clean and polish my guitar?
Can I use lemon oil on my fingerboard?
I can’t find my truss rod. What should I do?
What are the benefits of the Two-Way Adjustable Neck Reinforcing Rod System?

What the hell does this have to do with the products they are selling??
Haha, I've noticed that reading through.. I was just looking at a 32" TV with Dvd player built in for £35.02 and Free Shipping? It doesn't make any sense? Then scrolling through other products everything is coming up at £35.02?? Very strange... Thats the reason I was just researching the company as I found it to good to be true and when something IS to good to be true in these circumstances.. They normally are, so I'm thinking... Avoid like the plague! Had PayPal been an option to have paid also, I may have taken a chance.. But now NOT a chance.. LOL.. Scammers!!!
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants