http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/636870/sold-17-inch-tv?t=636870

Banned 76 replies
Found 19th Mar 2010
i offered full asking but the seller is accepting lower price is this allowed help plz thread in ? is as the top

1. Misc
  2. TV
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. TV
76 Comments

believe rules state ultimately seller can choose who they sell too

Original Poster Banned

well that is not fare he wntd 40 i offered that

Banned

he can sell to who he wants at the price he feels is acceptable! unless its higher than askin then thats a nono

unlucky mate

I would have done the same as the seller..... if i had the choice between a new member with 27 posts and 0 feedback or someone with 2000+ and 200+ feedback.....

Banned

Mods have said in the past, you can decline an offer for any reason you like.

EG: You don't like the buyers hair style.

Original Poster Banned

well the rules are ****

Banned

Compounded by the fact that the OP still has to resolve outstanding mod requests

Get it sorted prior to having a moan please.

this site is all about reputation as a seller,poster and buyer.The more you deal and help ,the more you get to know people, thus building a repuation.By doing this is not helping.

Laffing my crack off at the OP's crying!

he also accepted offer before he saw your post by the looks of it, stop crying i lose out on loads of stuff you gotta be quick off the mark round here

francescaseaman;8153751

this site is all about reputation as a seller,poster and buyer.The more … this site is all about reputation as a seller,poster and buyer.The more you deal and help ,the more you get to know people, thus building a repuation.By doing this is not helping.

Oh leave him, its funny! LOL

Original Poster Banned

aScottishBloke;8153744

Compounded by the fact that the OP still has to resolve outstanding mod … Compounded by the fact that the OP still has to resolve outstanding mod requestsGet it sorted prior to having a moan please.

rr **** of man rules are shyt

lol @ llm xx

Lulu'sMammy;8153763

Oh leave him, its funny! LOL

+ 1 !!

cheapaschips2010;8153769

rr **** of man rules are shyt

See ya!!! :w00t:

Lulu'sMammy;8153758

Laffing my crack off at the OP's crying!

the neighbours gonna think your on chat roulette again:p

I've done nothing wrong, to be honest I wouldn't want to sell to you anyway as you're a new member and come across as a bit of a know it all. When buying and selling both the buyer and seller need to feel comfortable and trust each other and your attitude made the alarm bells ring for me.

120+ deals on here and I haven't been scammed once, I like to be cautious and keep it that way :thumbsup:

Banned

Cheapaschips2010,

Should you post again without giving us the required info, you'll have had your chips for tonight.

ilovepink;8153784

the neighbours gonna think your on chat roulette again:p

No am at mam and dads lol, can't laff too loud this neighbour has a baby! Shhhhhhsssshhh lol

boothy;8153789

buyer clearly has read … buyer clearly has read rules:)http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/636502/for-sale-poker-table-and-once-upon-

lol :w00t:

RedIron;8153791

I've done nothing wrong, to be honest I wouldn't want to sell to you … I've done nothing wrong, to be honest I wouldn't want to sell to you anyway as you're a new member and come across as a bit of a know it all. When buying and selling both the buyer and seller need to feel comfortable and trust each other and your attitude made the alarm bells ring for me.120+ deals on here and I haven't been scammed once, I like to be cautious and keep it that way :thumbsup:

Why you explaining yourself....tell him to "swivvle"!

boothy;8153789

buyer clearly has read … buyer clearly has read rules:)http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/636502/for-sale-poker-table-and-once-upon-

lol

multi anyone???

85 posts per day:?

Banned

aScottishBloke;8153798

Cheapaschips2010,Should you post again without giving us the required … Cheapaschips2010,Should you post again without giving us the required info, you'll have had your chips for tonight.

loooooooooooooool well funny tonight

Original Poster Banned

aScottishBloke;8153798

Cheapaschips2010,Should you post again without giving us the required … Cheapaschips2010,Should you post again without giving us the required info, you'll have had your chips for tonight.

will you fck off

boothy;8153789

buyer clearly has read … buyer clearly has read rules:)http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/636502/for-sale-poker-table-and-once-upon-odds on a multi

how many bumps

obvious multi using fs/ft

cheapaschips2010;8153820

will you fck off

this will be good

i lol ed so much a little bit of wee came out !!

Original Poster Banned

Charlie Scene;8153816

lolmulti anyone???85 posts per day:?

i am a multi and still dnt get banned haha wooooooooop

cheapaschips2010;8153820

will you fck off

ban hammer time

Bump**********************************************

Banned

cheapaschips2010;8153820

will you fck off

This wont end well for you.

Do you think i can add links from this and his FS/FT to the friday fail thread?!

cheapaschips2010;8153820

will you fck off

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

cheapaschips2010;8153830

i am a multi and still dnt get banned haha wooooooooop

what a tool you are bye bye

Bump**************************************

asayer;8153840

Do you think i can add links from this and his FS/FT to the friday fail … Do you think i can add links from this and his FS/FT to the friday fail thread?!

yes do it lol

Bump**************************************

Bump*********************************
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Whatsup number, confused44
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?79
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch34
    4. Swimming goggles for 3 year old21

See more discussions