Sign if you agree

petition.co.uk/vot…ent
    - bikerjodie

17 Comments

link doesn't work

i actually have more faith in them than the labour alternative :P

Lets not forget - Labour got us into this mess in the first place

another stupid pointless petition

Wow.............52 signatures. Ed Millaband cranking out his multi's. X)

52 signatures since November, its doing so well...

Is there a petition to sign if you really don't give a ****?

anyone want to sign a petition to stop all these ridiculous petitions getting posted on HUKD?

I don't vote and will continue not voting until there is something to vote for, the current system is pigs in different coloured hats.

Online Petitions are one of the few things that matter to our system less than voting
    Edited by: "eca07mc" 30th Jan 2011

Wow, imagine the country run by Red Ed (Miliband). We would be in more of a mess than the mess we were left in by the last government!!

pontprennau

i actually have more faith in them than the labour alternative :P

++

I'm with Billy Connolly "Don't vote, it just encourages the b***ards"!!!

This isn't star wars.

Banned

asayer

Lets not forget - Labour got us into this mess in the first place

lol it was thatcher ffs

she sold everything off and now its started again.... privatising everything on the sly.....first its the national forests.....then what?

casparwhite

lol it was thatcher ffsshe sold everything off and now its started … lol it was thatcher ffsshe sold everything off and now its started again.... privatising everything on the sly.....first its the national forests.....then what?

The police... We could see hords of truncheon wielding chavs whacking everything that moves... cats, dogs, and pet bunny rabbits. X)

Banned

jonny619447

The police... We could see hords of truncheon wielding chavs whacking … The police... We could see hords of truncheon wielding chavs whacking everything that moves... cats, dogs, and pet bunny rabbits. X)

imagine that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7101342
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2368
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1826
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826369

See more discussions