Groups

http://www.vertu.com/ Vertu Ferrari

Have any of you even heard of this? They are simply amazing and I want one so bad!

7 Comments

Original Poster

I'd like the Ferrari or Lambourgini laptop!

ms2005;4330006

I'd like the Ferrari or Lambourgini laptop!

the ferrari one is an acer lol

yes vertu have been around for a while...very nice pieces indeed... costly too...usually sold in jewlers than your local phones4u or CPW. They are more like an expensive timepiece investment I'd say... they all have a button on the side that will connect you 24/7 to a concierge that will get you anything you want - anytime - anywhere... provided it is legal.

God give those with taste some money and god give those with money some taste please! I'd go for a classic non brand affiliated vertu in platinum or black/gold.

Xiwt;4330827

yes vertu have been around for a while...very nice pieces indeed... … yes vertu have been around for a while...very nice pieces indeed... costly too...usually sold in jewlers than your local phones4u or CPW. They are more like an expensive timepiece investment I'd say... they all have a button on the side that will connect you 24/7 to a concierge that will get you anything you want - anytime - anywhere... provided it is legal.God give those with taste some money and god give those with money some taste please! I'd go for a classic non brand affiliated vertu in platinum or black/gold.

It says on their site expert travel advice, restaurants, and events...that'll connect you to Google then :thumbsup:

ms2005;4333654

It says on their site expert travel advice, restaurants, and … It says on their site expert travel advice, restaurants, and events...that'll connect you to Google then :thumbsup:

lol ... google...for all your guzillionaire event management needs
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions