Huawei Bose promotion

Found 23rd Apr
For them who pre ordered the p20 and P20 pro, how are you all doing in terms of your claims for the Bose speakers.

I'm currently on 'Processed' not sure what stage this is (was my claim accepted)

Where are you guys at?
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
I submitted Saturday night and had a text to say my claim had been validated within 20 minutes. Looking at their site now it's been sent for fulfilment.
Edited by: "Kurando" 24th Apr
I claimed on the friday, they're still reviewing it.
I'm Friday too and still waiting, it says 2 working days so If not complete by tonight I'll send a support ticket tomorrow.

I took a photo of the receipt with the box as it seems to have all the relevant information
Original Poster
jb6620 m ago

I'm Friday too and still waiting, it says 2 working days so If not …I'm Friday too and still waiting, it says 2 working days so If not complete by tonight I'll send a support ticket tomorrow.I took a photo of the receipt with the box as it seems to have all the relevant information

Just ring this number 0345 216 0131...
Cheers just called and they rejected my claim as the dispatch notice on the 5th isn't good enough evidence. They now want me to get a proof of ownership from Vodafone!
Kurando10 h, 5 m ago

I submitted Saturday night and had a text to say my claim had been …I submitted Saturday night and had a text to say my claim had been validated within 20 minutes. Looking at their site now it's been sent for fulfilment.

What evidence did you use?
Original Poster
jb6649 m ago

It tells you what's required buddy
damienace6 m ago

It tells you what's required buddy

You have a copy of your proof of pre order documentation and your proof of purchase invoice or receipt which you are able to upload.*

I posted my Invoice with a dispatch date of the 5th which proves I pre-ordered it. Vodafone didnt send me a pre order email
Original Poster
jb666 m ago

You have a copy of your proof of pre order documentation and your proof of …You have a copy of your proof of pre order documentation and your proof of purchase invoice or receipt which you are able to upload.*I posted my Invoice with a dispatch date of the 5th which proves I pre-ordered it. Vodafone didnt send me a pre order email

Do you not have anything that shows a pretty order date? Not even when you log in to your Vodafone account?
When my wife comes home i'll log in and see whats there, vodafone needs to send me a text to confirm i am me, will let you guys know.

I upgraded over the phone and got no email notifications
Original Poster
jb6611 m ago

When my wife comes home i'll log in and see whats there, vodafone needs to …When my wife comes home i'll log in and see whats there, vodafone needs to send me a text to confirm i am me, will let you guys know.I upgraded over the phone and got no email notifications

Ok I see, you should definitely be contacting Vodafone to send you all the documents you need or else you will miss out.
jb662 h, 14 m ago

I upgraded in a store so had a paper receipt for the preorder and the collection
Original Poster
Kurando4 h, 31 m ago

I upgraded in a store so had a paper receipt for the preorder and the …I upgraded in a store so had a paper receipt for the preorder and the collection

Take a picture of that...
What do you mean? I already did and had my claim accepted within minutes. If you mean share a photo of it here, no chance.
Mine arrived today. Hope you guys had better luck getting yours
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants