Huawei Cashback with Three

Posted 6th Apr
Hi, I am after advice from anyone who has had a mobile phone from Three and got cashback from Huawei. I am currently trying to get £100 cash back but to do this I need an invoice from Three for the phone which I am struggling to get, I have now contacted them 5 times via live chat to request it and each time they have sent me through a letter stating my contract details but no invoice for the phone. Has anyone else had this issue and been able to resolve it?
Community Updates

Groups

19 Comments
1st world problems eh?
There would have been one in the packaging that the phone was delivered in....(if it were delivered).
cant u use the one the sent with the phone thats what i used
StonkwellBogtrotter06/04/2020 16:27

There would have been one in the packaging that the phone was delivered …There would have been one in the packaging that the phone was delivered in....(if it were delivered).

Unfortunately I only received a delivery note and no invoice, it doesn't contain the company logo or cost of phone which Huawei say they need to be able to claim.
kevlfc06/04/2020 16:37

cant u use the one the sent with the phone thats what i used

Unfortunately I only received a delivery note and no invoice, it doesn't contain the company logo or cost of phone which Huawei say they need to be able to claim.
i. used the delivery note. take a pic. of that and send it and a pic of or email order
kevlfc06/04/2020 16:54

i. used the delivery note. take a pic. of that and send it and a pic of or …i. used the delivery note. take a pic. of that and send it and a pic of or email order

Annoyingly I ordered over the phone and they never sent me any confirmation via email.
surely 3 shud sort it for u
dont bother with live chat its useless phone up and look for option to cancel contact. i tryed befroe live chat for something got no werre and then phoned up and it was. sorted
Edited by: "kevlfc" 6th Apr
I took a photo of delivery note and PDF 3 sent via email and got paid a week later
jb6606/04/2020 17:05

I took a photo of delivery note and PDF 3 sent via email and got paid a …I took a photo of delivery note and PDF 3 sent via email and got paid a week later

unfortunately no email from them when I oredered
kevlfc06/04/2020 17:04

dont bother with live chat its useless phone up and look for option to …dont bother with live chat its useless phone up and look for option to cancel contact. i tryed befroe live chat for something got no werre and then phoned up and it was. sorted

Yep, service from live chat is sooooo bad
Have you not got a 3 online account?
stefos8906/04/2020 18:15

Have you not got a 3 online account?

Yeah I have an account but can't see anywhere that it states any info on the purchase of the phone
Did you go on three on your mobile? Have you tried using desktop View?

I got a P30 on o2 and had to use the desktop View to find my order that's all
stefos8906/04/2020 19:08

Did you go on three on your mobile? Have you tried using desktop View?I …Did you go on three on your mobile? Have you tried using desktop View?I got a P30 on o2 and had to use the desktop View to find my order that's all

Great idea, I will give that a go
let us know how u get on goodluck
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions