Huawei mate 10 pro. Is it worth £370

Found 30th Jul
looking for some opinions regarding the Huawei mate 10 pro phone..... looking to buy a new sim free mobile. I can get a Huawei mate 10 pro for £370 but unsure as there's so many conflicting pros and cons looking online. just wondered what money conscious hotukdealers think about this phone for this price..... any constructive comments would be greatly appreciated
Community Updates
4 Comments
Excellent phone , with top specs. Try finding the mate 10 non pro model. It's superior in some aspects and cheapest
adamderak2 h, 40 m ago

Excellent phone , with top specs. Try finding the mate 10 non pro model. …Excellent phone , with top specs. Try finding the mate 10 non pro model. It's superior in some aspects and cheapest

Thanks for your input.... Really appreciated and given me something to ponder
+1 to the above

I've just upgraded to it and its great, especially for sub £400. Battery life is fantastic.
adamspencer9522 m ago

+1 to the aboveI've just upgraded to it and its great, especially for sub …+1 to the aboveI've just upgraded to it and its great, especially for sub £400. Battery life is fantastic.

Must admit I'm seriously tempted. Where I work I can get it for £370 and can get £70 for my old phone. So making it £300...... Decisions decisions
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants