Huawei Mate 10 pro users...

Found 15th Feb
What are your thoughts on the phone!?

Thinking of purchasing now that the price has gone down to £529. Currently a iPhone 7 Plus user.
Community Updates
AskElectronics
7 Comments
Hope this helps you decide.

Look at that screen on time statistic. Admittedly, it has been on charge at 10% for around 15 minutes, but oh my days, the battery is UNBELIEVABLY GOOD. The battery is better than anything I've ever had before.

The camera is great, the user interface isn't dissimilar to iOS, it's fast, with no lag, and there's about 108GB of storage available after taking into account the operating system and preinstalled apps.

Oh, and it's IP67 water resistant, too.

And the stereo speakers are nice and loud.

Aaand, the screen is fantastic. Yes, it's only 1080p, but it's very sharp and you can't notice individual pixels. Gets very bright in direct sunlight, so outdoor visibility is not an issue.

My advice is to buy one. Now.

33270285-KT41G.jpg
Edited by: "preecey" 15th Feb
preecey8 m ago

Hope this helps you decide.Look at that screen on time statistic. …Hope this helps you decide.Look at that screen on time statistic. Admittedly, it has been on charge at 10% for around 15 minutes, but oh my days, the battery is UNBELIEVABLY GOOD. The battery is better than anything I've ever had before. The camera is great, the user interface isn't dissimilar to iOS, it's fast, with no lag, and there's about 108GB of storage available after taking into account the operating system and preinstalled apps. Oh, and it's IP67 water resistant, too. And the stereo speakers are nice and loud. Aaand, the screen is fantastic. Yes, it's only 1080p, but it's very sharp and you can't notice individual pixels. Gets very bright in direct sunlight, so outdoor visibility is not an issue.My advice is to buy one. Now. [Image]

Wow, sound’s impressive!! How’s sound quality via headphones?. Also I’ve read widgets stop updating constantly!? Can you relate to this?
gibbo8214 m ago

Wow, sound’s impressive!! How’s sound quality via headphones?. Also I’ve re …Wow, sound’s impressive!! How’s sound quality via headphones?. Also I’ve read widgets stop updating constantly!? Can you relate to this?

I'm not an audiophile, but the sound can get nice and loud and is full of bass and treble. The audio output is much louder than other Android phones I've owned.

With regards to widgets, I don't use them. Apart from the weather widget, that is. And that seems to update just fine.
preecey20 m ago

I'm not an audiophile, but the sound can get nice and loud and is full of …I'm not an audiophile, but the sound can get nice and loud and is full of bass and treble. The audio output is much louder than other Android phones I've owned.With regards to widgets, I don't use them. Apart from the weather widget, that is. And that seems to update just fine.

Thanks for the info. You’ve convinced me to give the mate 10 pro a go!!(highfive)
Is there any bloatware than cab be removed without rooting this device?
preecey9 h, 59 m ago

Hope this helps you decide.Look at that screen on time statistic. …Hope this helps you decide.Look at that screen on time statistic. Admittedly, it has been on charge at 10% for around 15 minutes, but oh my days, the battery is UNBELIEVABLY GOOD. The battery is better than anything I've ever had before. The camera is great, the user interface isn't dissimilar to iOS, it's fast, with no lag, and there's about 108GB of storage available after taking into account the operating system and preinstalled apps. Oh, and it's IP67 water resistant, too. And the stereo speakers are nice and loud. Aaand, the screen is fantastic. Yes, it's only 1080p, but it's very sharp and you can't notice individual pixels. Gets very bright in direct sunlight, so outdoor visibility is not an issue.My advice is to buy one. Now. [Image]

Ummm, I can't tell from just a screen shot, but if you charged the phone to 100% and it's at 23% after 6 hours(+a 15 min charge@10%) I would be very disappointed.
Bigfootpete3 h, 55 m ago

Ummm, I can't tell from just a screen shot, but if you charged the phone …Ummm, I can't tell from just a screen shot, but if you charged the phone to 100% and it's at 23% after 6 hours(+a 15 min charge@10%) I would be very disappointed.

It's 6 hours and 20 mins of SCREEN ON TIME, it is not the standby time. I.e. the length of time the screen has been continuously on.
Edited by: "preecey" 16th Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions