Huawei mate 20 pro supercharger

Posted 2nd Oct
I recently brought a mate 20 pro and wanted to know where is the cheapest to get official genuine charger from?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Did it not come with one? Mine from O2 did.
I'm interested in getting one too, guess you got the same deal as me the Like New version which does not come with the charger
I have a new sealed charger from when i claimed warranty for the green screen on release they sent me a new sealed replacement phone. Pm me @Bob24601@hishaq
Edited by: "Mark_Hickman" 2nd Oct
Mark_Hickman02/10/2019 22:11

I have a new sealed charger from when i claimed warranty for the green …I have a new sealed charger from when i claimed warranty for the green screen on release they sent me a new sealed replacement phone. Pm me @Bob24601 @hishaq

Thanks for the offer, I might be interested depending on price, however I'll let hishaq have first refusal as it was their thread.
Bob2460103/10/2019 06:40

Thanks for the offer, I might be interested depending on price, however …Thanks for the offer, I might be interested depending on price, however I'll let hishaq have first refusal as it was their thread.

Selling on here is not allowed, i basically just want my costs covered, ill see if hishaq gets in touch first
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants