HUAWEI MediaPad T5 10.1" Tablet - 32 GB Advise Please

Posted 12th Apr
its my sons 10th birthday in a few weeks time and his old 18 month old samsung tablet is on its last legs

ive been reading reviews of the HUAWEI MediaPad T5 10.1" Tablet - 32 GB and it seems about as good as it gets for my budget of £140

its main used will be youtube,movies and a few games

do any of you own a HUAWEI MediaPad T5 10.1 and is it good ?
or can anybody else recommend something different ?

i also need a good case so any recommends would be nice too

thank you all
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Managed to get this one a few week ago:
hotukdeals.com/dea…265
John Lewis still has it but it costs a bit more now. Still, it's an excellent tablet.
For a 10 year old I'd get the fire hd 8 tablet only 45 pounds sometimes.
i have this tablet and i find it is very good value for money. for a budget tablet, you can't go wrong.
The Samsung is only 18months old, and it's on its last leg, might consider an iPad just over £300, but will last you more than 18months (my iPad mini 1 still being used for all those things you mentioned, bought it new, still getting over 8 hours with the original battery)
Ukguy10112/04/2020 21:44

For a 10 year old I'd get the fire hd 8 tablet only 45 pounds sometimes. …For a 10 year old I'd get the fire hd 8 tablet only 45 pounds sometimes.

we have a amazon fire tablet but he didnt get on with it, simply because it didnt have the google play store and he found it a bit small to use/watch.but thank you for your advise its all welcome.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions