Huawei P Smart 2019

Posted 28th Mar
Anyone recommend this phone? Only one I can find that isn't horrifically overpriced, with NFC.

Only concerns are:

Huawei - are Android not abandoning them, and does it use the latest version of Android?

No Snapdragon - something I swore I wouldn't buy a phone without.

Cheers
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

14 Comments
yes recommended

huawei arne't alloweed to use google play services on only their newest newest phones

they're chips are very good comparable to snapdragons.
toge28/03/2020 18:03

yes recommendedhuawei arne't alloweed to use google play services on only …yes recommendedhuawei arne't alloweed to use google play services on only their newest newest phonesthey're chips are very good comparable to snapdragons.

What does that mean then if you can't use google play services?
Robloxian28/03/2020 18:11

What does that mean then if you can't use google play services?

You don't have access to Google play stores. Goodbye to google map, maps etc etc etc
toge28/03/2020 18:21

You don't have access to Google play stores. Goodbye to google map, maps …You don't have access to Google play stores. Goodbye to google map, maps etc etc etc

Ah ok, no good for me then. Thanks.
Robloxian28/03/2020 18:23

Ah ok, no good for me then. Thanks.

The p smart 2019 has Google play services though it's an older phone. By newest I mean literally the latest latest. I've confused you haven't I lol

To cut a long story short just buy it you won't regret it.
Edited by: "toge" 28th Mar
toge28/03/2020 18:31

The p smart 2019 has Google play services though it's an older phone. By …The p smart 2019 has Google play services though it's an older phone. By newest I mean literally the latest latest. I've confused you haven't I lolTo cut a long story short just buy it you won't regret it.

Not if it hasn't got google play services like you said though?
Robloxian28/03/2020 18:41

Not if it hasn't got google play services like you said though?

Only their newest phones don't have it like the p40 series and the mate 30 series.
toge28/03/2020 18:43

Only their newest phones don't have it like the p40 series and the mate 30 …Only their newest phones don't have it like the p40 series and the mate 30 series.

Ok thanks.
Good phone from Me to
Mines updated to emui 10 and android 10.
MonkeysUncle28/03/2020 19:59

Good phone from Me toMines updated to emui 10 and android 10.

What does that mean?
Robloxian28/03/2020 21:29

What does that mean?

Means his phone is updated with the latest version of Android.

Which is a good thing
toge28/03/2020 22:58

Means his phone is updated with the latest version of Android.Which is a …Means his phone is updated with the latest version of Android.Which is a good thing

Not sure if I'm keen on emui though, I'm so used to pure Android.
Compared to my Nokia 7.1, will this be a better phone? And is the back of the P Smart a rubber/reflective material?
Also, there's a P Smart+ 2019? Can't find what the differences are though.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions