Huawei P10 Lite replacement

Posted 29th Sep
Huawei P10Lite which I have had for the last 2years, really happy with it but thinking its time to upgrade, I prefer sim free, had my fill of contract phones, so I have been looking at :
Huawei P20 Lite
?
HONOR 20 Lite
? both under £200

or HUAWEIP30 Lite which is under £300

WHICH WOULD YOU GO FOR ?? or would you recommend something different?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
I'm not phone expert unfortunately but I have the P10 lite & absolutely love it.

Had it for 15 months and can't fault it it anyway.

The P20 lite would've been my choice but it's also got a 3000 mAh battery probably not enough for me in this day & age.

I'd be looking at minimum 3400 mAh which a few of the Huawei/Honor phones have.

So I'll be interested in the suggestions you are given. No doubt @MrSwitch will chip in....
Edited by: "Gollywood" 29th Sep
I'd go with the Xiaomi Mi 9t, the only phone I'd recommend under £250 at the minute, only if you are OK with buying from the EU amazon's, or from the likes of gearbest.

Failing that and looking at the UK, an older flagship is probably the best option in this situation (for me anyway) think the p20 pro, mate 20 pro (on O2 refresh)

The p20 lite is not a very good handset to buy now, nor is the honor 20 lite (for the fact the new processor has just been released - Kirin 810), you can even get the honor view 20 for the same price as the 20 lite in places, and @pablomalin has just posted a deal for the honor 20 grade A for £249, I'd snap that up immediately if I were you.
Edited by: "MrSwitch" 29th Sep
Mate 20 Pro £152, can't beat it at the moment.
MrSwitch29/09/2019 12:34

I'd go with the Xiaomi Mi 9t, the only phone I'd recommend under £250 at …I'd go with the Xiaomi Mi 9t, the only phone I'd recommend under £250 at the minute, only if you are OK with buying from the EU amazon's, or from the likes of gearbest.Failing that and looking at the UK, an older flagship is probably the best option in this situation (for me anyway) think the p20 pro, mate 20 pro (on O2 refresh)The p20 lite is not a very good handset to buy now, nor is the honor 20 lite (for the fact the new processor has just been released - Kirin 810), you can even get the honor view 20 for the same price as the 20 lite in places, and @pablomalin has just posted a deal for the honor 20 grade A for £249, I'd snap that up immediately if I were you.

P20 lite is excellent .
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants