24month
NO redemptions
£28pm
£69 upfront
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Excellent deal. Fabulous phone. 16GB is more than enough for most people and it's with EE so you will get the best internet speed.
The 69 £ seems a bit harsh . Check topcashback UK for possible cashback .
39670520-MFFtX.jpgThis is a much better deal from mobile phones direct... Don't know if you can get topcashback and the cashback from the retailer but its 100gb data and cheaper overall
Douglas_Birks14/01/2020 05:06

[Image] This is a much better deal from mobile phones direct... Don't know …[Image] This is a much better deal from mobile phones direct... Don't know if you can get topcashback and the cashback from the retailer but its 100gb data and cheaper overall

That’s a redemption deal. Usual monthly is £41
lee.phillipsdds14/01/2020 07:19

That’s a redemption deal. Usual monthly is £41

Yes but works out much cheaper than the op

Ops is £741 total

Mine is £588 and that doesn't include possible tcb/quidco cashback,no upfront fee and has 100gb data instead of 16gb...much better deal overall
Edited by: "Douglas_Birks" 14th Jan
Douglas_Birks14/01/2020 07:24

Yes but works out much cheaper than the opOps is £741 totalMine is £588 a …Yes but works out much cheaper than the opOps is £741 totalMine is £588 and that doesn't include possible tcb/quidco cashback,no upfront fee and has 100gb data instead of 16gb...much better deal overall

I think it may be a matter of choice over better deal, yes yours is cheaper. But a lot of people don’t have time for redemptions, will forget, or simply just want a standard/lower amount leaving their bank each month. Three network does not agree with everyone also with a lot of people saying they struggle to get reception (location dependant obviously) but heard a lot more with three. So I think it’s a matter of choice really.
Seems like a good deal! - the upfront cost is just one of them things! But like you said not everyone has time for redemption etc
I got the p20 pro just days before p30 pro came out.

I am paying £29 for 15 gb data unlimited calls/texts (Directly from Vodafone) And i think i may have paid £49 upfront.
lee.phillipsdds14/01/2020 07:32

I think it may be a matter of choice over better deal, yes yours is …I think it may be a matter of choice over better deal, yes yours is cheaper. But a lot of people don’t have time for redemptions, will forget, or simply just want a standard/lower amount leaving their bank each month. Three network does not agree with everyone also with a lot of people saying they struggle to get reception (location dependant obviously) but heard a lot more with three. So I think it’s a matter of choice really.

Of course, it's an OK deal, not a rip off, not the best but I'm a tight yorkshireman so each to their own in my books
Wish I'd seen this last week. Bought a P30 Pro for £500! This is a decent deal.
Wheres this from ?
Mark_Hickman14/01/2020 20:58

Wheres this from ?

Affordable mobiles. Upfront is £99 but I get military discount off upfront of £30
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions