Huawei P30 Pro Screen Protector

Posted 6th Apr
Anyone got a link for a good screen protector that will stay on the device. Tried various ones off ebay after taking the original one off. The ones ive had seem to only have glue down the edges and slip off after the screen gets hot.

Ive also tried a full magnetic case. The current one I have is good but I need a screen protector as it doesnt have a front glass.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
This has been my battle as well unfortunately. Although I don't experience the screen getting hot.
bozo00706/04/2020 11:51

This has been my battle as well unfortunately. Although I don't experience …This has been my battle as well unfortunately. Although I don't experience the screen getting hot.

was mainly when using the sat nav for a long drive.
I was the same went through quite a few, settled on Olixar once on they are great, but they are not the easiest to put on the first one i applied i messed up so i suggest watching the video if you do go for them.
tje197806/04/2020 12:15

I was the same went through quite a few, settled on Olixar once on they …I was the same went through quite a few, settled on Olixar once on they are great, but they are not the easiest to put on the first one i applied i messed up so i suggest watching the video if you do go for them.

Thanks. Just watched the video. Which part was the hardest? Where you seem to take off 50% then switch and do the same?
lanc_red06/04/2020 12:25

Thanks. Just watched the video. Which part was the hardest? Where you seem …Thanks. Just watched the video. Which part was the hardest? Where you seem to take off 50% then switch and do the same?

Yeah it just making sure you get it correct when first putting it on make sure its all lined up correctly as once you start you can not really stop and re apply
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions