huawei p9 or galaxy s7 whats the best

just looking at the vodafone black friday deals what is the best phone or deal thanks

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

12 Comments

p9 worth it all the way. plus this deal comes with smartwatch just realised

Edited by: "leogreene" 25th Nov 2016

For the money p9, I have the lite version and it's been perfect for me so far. Obviously the s7 is quality but loads of money!

itsdavidjones1984

For the money p9, I have the lite version and it's been perfect for me so … For the money p9, I have the lite version and it's been perfect for me so far. Obviously the s7 is quality but loads of money!

​its around the same price on contract bud

S7 is a much better phone.

The P9 is a good phone, but the S7 is a great phone. There is a noticeable difference.

MrSpencer

​its around the same price on contract bud

​I paid £130 for my p9 lite., I don't really know the point price to be fair. I prefer Huawei to Samsung either way

itsdavidjones1984

​I paid £130 for my p9 lite., I don't really know the point price to be fa … ​I paid £130 for my p9 lite., I don't really know the point price to be fair. I prefer Huawei to Samsung either way

​i think they meant the p9 vs s7 which are now approximately the same price per month

Original Poster

thanks all im going from a note 3 so looking for an improvement so to speak

tinhead29

thanks all im going from a note 3 so looking for an improvement so to … thanks all im going from a note 3 so looking for an improvement so to speak

​There's a huge difference from the note 3 to the S7. You'll love it.

P9 without a shadow of a doubt, if you want bigger then try the P9 plus. My brother in-law just got the P9 plus from using the S7 and he can't believe the difference. Call quality, camera, battery and lack of over heating was his stand out differences. He's very happy with his choice, hope this helps

Samsungs get laggy, I've had an Huawei for almost a year, not even a top spec one, still runs smoothly.

If they're the same price there is no contest. The S7 is a far better phone. The S7 camera is much better, screen is about the best of any phone. Both have questionable software, I would prefer stock android but Samsung's software is still far better than on the Huawei. If the Huawei was cheaper than the S7 it would be a tough decision but for the same price the S7 wipes the floor with just about everything else.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)46
    2. seller asked for IMEI87
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1925
    4. Advertised on Gumtree33

See more discussions