Huawei Supercharger Mains Plug Recommendations Please

Posted 22nd Jun
I've just bought someone a Huawei P10 Plus that came with a regular charger but i'd like to get them a proper supercharge and cable to go with it.

I've seen a few around that claim to be genuine, but i'd appreciate it if anyone had any recommendations as to a reliable source I can buy one off.

I'll put a couple of links in the first post to the ones i've found as well, in case they actually are ok.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Got one from eBay and used an app can't remember the name to check it was charging at the correct thing there should be a few threads about this. I have a p20 Pro and spent about £15
The P10 supports USB-PD so chances are the P10 Plus does as well. The phone probably won't pull quite as much power as over the manufacturers specific tech but it will work with other phones and USB devices generally in the future.
jjmmww122/06/2020 18:43

Got one from eBay and used an app can't remember the name to check it was …Got one from eBay and used an app can't remember the name to check it was charging at the correct thing there should be a few threads about this. I have a p20 Pro and spent about £15

Cheers, I’ll have a search.
Post a comment
@
    Text