Hub voucher wanted

Posted 22nd Dec 2019
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
There isn’t any at the moment, hopefully over the next day or two there will be
Thanks
Keep an eye open on vouchercloud that’s where they be at
There's been loads lately and like an idiot i waited and today when i want a takeaway there isn't any.
m1keyp1key22/12/2019 17:28

There's been loads lately and like an idiot i waited and today when i want …There's been loads lately and like an idiot i waited and today when i want a takeaway there isn't any.

There was a £5 off a £15 spend but people were abusing voucher codes to get unlimited codes so they took it down
Arto22/12/2019 17:31

There was a £5 off a £15 spend but people were abusing voucher codes to g …There was a £5 off a £15 spend but people were abusing voucher codes to get unlimited codes so they took it down

Oh well, i can't say too much as when that lego gamepass deal was about i maxed it out for 3 years. So if people have maxed themselves out with takeaway everynight that's up to them lol.

I'll probably have an indian tomorrow as one of the locals does 15% off ordering direct from their website so that's not too bad.
m1keyp1key22/12/2019 17:42

Oh well, i can't say too much as when that lego gamepass deal was about i …Oh well, i can't say too much as when that lego gamepass deal was about i maxed it out for 3 years. So if people have maxed themselves out with takeaway everynight that's up to them lol.I'll probably have an indian tomorrow as one of the locals does 15% off ordering direct from their website so that's not too bad.

It tends to be a Monday when they bring new codes out so keep an eye open on voucher cloud
Arto22/12/2019 17:43

It tends to be a Monday when they bring new codes out so keep an eye open …It tends to be a Monday when they bring new codes out so keep an eye open on voucher cloud

Perfect i'll take a look tomorow before ordering. Thanks for the heads up.
I’ve just sent them an email asking them why it’s been taken off with it not expiring until next month so hopefully they reply and put it back on
Arto22/12/2019 17:48

I’ve just sent them an email asking them why it’s been taken off with it no …I’ve just sent them an email asking them why it’s been taken off with it not expiring until next month so hopefully they reply and put it back on

Get a reply?
Any code for today guys
sambond197501/01/2020 11:58

Any code for today guys

All expired, just checked and non out yet for this year
Ok thank you will have to try just eat then
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions