Groups

Hubbies delayed

Mr B gets the train back from work on a thurs and fri. He usually get into the train station about 9. He only got half way along the line tonight and the train stopped for ages. He thought perhaps someone was getting arrested as there was loads of police on the train.

Anyways he ended up getting turnned back around to edinburgh and aparently this has been happening since 7.30 tonight (one poor soul he spoke to had been put on 3 different trains and turned round on all of them) Anyhoos He's now stuck in edinburgh and AM is asleep so I can't go and get him but the buses don't run to falkirk aat this time of night and the train people arn't putting on a bus to get peeps home.

Upshot is I don't know how and when he's gonna be home :X

Absolutly no point to this post 'cept to have a rant :lol:

5 Comments

Rant away jen...rant away! lol...

Thats terrible, Whats caused it?

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4688976

Rant away jen...rant away! lol...

Thanks :lol: I'm ok now he's getting a bus to linlithgow and a friends gonna pick him up from there

kmac;4689002

Thats terrible, Whats caused it?

Offically faults on the line but its a nitorious jump spot :-(

jennybubbles;4689055

Thanks :lol: I'm ok now he's getting a bus to linlithgow and a friends … Thanks :lol: I'm ok now he's getting a bus to linlithgow and a friends gonna pick him up from there Offically faults on the line but its a nitorious jump spot :-(

Yeah faults on the line wouldnt call for police.

thats terrible, at least hes homeward bound now x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4872377
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27130
      3. GCSE Results day33
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846348

See more discussions