Groups

Hubby wants..........

Hi all, my hubby wants an avatar of the program heroes, anyone got any suggestions? We typed heroes animated avatars in google and he's saw one on a site that came up in the search but he doesnt know how to add it to his id. can anyone help coz he's been a member of HUKD longer than me and i chose mine in a day (he's sooooo fussy lol)

17 Comments

Banned

highlight avatar and save to comp then control panel > edit avatar > browse and done, same way you did yours really

Original Poster

sassie;2699475

highlight avatar and save to comp then control panel edit avatar browse … highlight avatar and save to comp then control panel > edit avatar > browse and done, same way you did yours really

thx, have downloaded by browsing my comp after adding it (tho that isnt how i done it, i had an url to a website) but it isnt moving anymore, any idea how i make it an animated avatar?. thx for your help

If you find a avatar that needs resizing ]THIS is a good site to do it...

Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

Banned

copy and past it on to here, someone will help, i dont know how you get them to move but someone will

lyndsbowes;2699623

thx, have downloaded by browsing my comp after adding it (tho that isnt … thx, have downloaded by browsing my comp after adding it (tho that isnt how i done it, i had an url to a website) but it isnt moving anymore, any idea how i make it an animated avatar?. thx for your help

If you upload to the site I listed ^^^^^^ you can resize it will still be animated.. You just need to save to your puter after you resize and upload from the avatar page on HUKD's... Photobucket is not the best at doing this unless it is of a still picture...:thumbsup:

Banned

edna_clouds;2699718

If you upload to the site I listed ^^^^^^ you can resize it will still be … If you upload to the site I listed ^^^^^^ you can resize it will still be animated.. You just need to save to your puter after you resize and upload from the avatar page on HUKD's... Photobucket is not the best at doing this unless it is of a still picture...:thumbsup:

yeah i think it maybe photobucket, try imageshack

Like this one of yours.... Does it suit me sassie? woo hoo

Banned

lol - very nice edna

lyndsbowes if you save the animated one on your puter and then upload it on to HUKD's it will be animated... I won't leave it on mine for long though... :oops:

Hayden Panettiere

Banned

me thinks i could do with a new one, get searching edna

sassie;2699831

me thinks i could do with a new one, get searching edna

I think yours is very nice sass.... Having bounching things above your name just wouldn't be right... :oops:

I've been out in my shed and found my helmet for you... I'm polishing it now..:whistling:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e171/edna_clouds/oie_2_37840bouncyblondegirlzx3_6480.gif

This will work if you upload it lyndsbowes

Banned

awww thanks edna, i like subtle

Original Poster

edna_clouds;2699668

If you find a avatar that needs resizing ]THIS is a good site to do it... … If you find a avatar that needs resizing ]THIS is a good site to do it... Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 80 by 80 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

this site isnt loading in for some reason will try some suggestions below and let u know how i get on thx

Original Poster

edna_clouds;2699859

I think yours is very nice sass.... Having bounching things above your … I think yours is very nice sass.... Having bounching things above your name just wouldn't be right... :oops:I've been out in my shed and found my helmet for you... I'm polishing it now..:whistling:This will work if you upload it lyndsbowes

cheers

Try ]THIS one and use method 2......... :thumbsup:

Then upload.. When you see the picture you need to resize press edit... scroll down to resize/crop.. press resize..A new box will open for resizing.. Just make sure that you keep the height and width within 80x80 and press OK.. The new resized image will appear..Look down in the bottom left corner to make sure the file size is under 19.5KB.... And then save to your puter and unload on HUKD's.

Original Poster

edna_clouds;2700297

Try ]THIS one and use method 2......... :thumbsup:Then upload.. When you … Try ]THIS one and use method 2......... :thumbsup:Then upload.. When you see the picture you need to resize press edit... scroll down to resize/crop.. press resize..A new box will open for resizing.. Just make sure that you keep the height and width within 80x80 and press OK.. The new resized image will appear..Look down in the bottom left corner to make sure the file size is under 19.5KB.... And then save to your puter and unload on HUKD's.

still not loading up but thx for all your help. he'll have to come on here himself and sort it out if he wants it coz i feel like i've been on here for ages lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1120
      2. Free EE data (contract)33
      3. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER810
      4. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?48

See more discussions