Groups
    EXPIRED

Hubs Christmas List..

Hubs and I write list of everything we would like. Swap it, then we can get a few of the items.. This way we know they are gifts we want..
    Heres hubs list.. any ideas on where i can get any? if u seen an offers,etc
    I will be soo gratefull!!

dj hero xbox 360 GOT
    Running hat
    Running Gloves
    fifa 10 xbox 360 GOT
    Xbox 360 wireless headset
    nike+ ipod watch remote
    Hilly Mobile Phone/Gel Carrier
    xbox 360 chat pad GOT
    Nike Lunar glide+ running shoe size 8
    hi karate aftershave
    R2-D2 Projection Alarm Clock GOT
    call of duty modern warfare 2 xbox 360 GOT
    Mario's Cement Factory Nintendo Mini Classics

Thanks all.. Im thinking of getting half of the above..

GO TO BED GET SOME SLEEP
    - raptorcigs

42 Comments

I dont envy you, there's hours of work of researching the cheapest places you can find that lot!!

Original Poster

Vouchers:? LMAOO

I saw dj hero for £49 earlier, can't remember where though!!!

ClarityofMind;7194120

http://www.coolshop.co.uk/catalog/product/60422-dj-hero-with-turntable-kit--for-x360DJ hero with turntable kit.

I saw it for £49 earlier though! Can't remember where though!

]http//ww…sin

£54.99 @ GAME Dj Hero

ClarityofMind;7194153

fifa 10 24.99 at … fifa 10 24.99 at playhttp://www.play.com/Games/Xbox360/4-/9091979/-/Product.html?P36=HYHADQ

£24.97 @ Amazon

Original Poster

Yep Ive got the DJ hero thingy..

thanks

Blooming heck... now i know why people have personal shoppers lol

Rhianne;7194140

Sorry £59.99 @ game!http://www.game.co.uk/Games/Xbox-360/DJ-Hero/~r343149/

out of stock tho xx

dontdothatagain;7194157

£22.29 @ Amazon (or £22.99)

whoop!

well done babes xxxx

I never check amazon as its not on quidco xx

COD6 is £29.99 @ Amazon

ClarityofMind;7194174

whoop!well done babes xxxxI never check amazon as its not on quidco xx

I was £22.29 but on PS3 before. Now £24.97 :thumbsup:

erm hi karate ?????

queenlush;7194206

erm hi karate ?????

didnt know you could still get that!

queenlush;7194206

erm hi karate ?????

lol... yeah wassat about??!!

Original Poster

queenlush;7194206

erm hi karate ?????

He put that in as a joke ( aka soap on a rope joke) loll

I might just see if i CAN get it! hahahah

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7194225

lol... yeah wassat about??!!

Its the cheap mens gift set u had from relatives who dnt like u! LOLLL

pcnutta;7194229

He put that in as a joke ( aka soap on a rope joke) lollI might just see … He put that in as a joke ( aka soap on a rope joke) lollI might just see if i CAN get it! hahahah

be careful how you use it lol

ClarityofMind;7194174

whoop!well done babes xxxxI never check amazon as its not on quidco xx

Maybe in stock in store :-D

pcnutta;7194233

Its the cheap mens gift set u had from relatives who dnt like u! LOLLL

and he WANTS it??? :?

I know everyone is different - but I couldnt give my oh a list of what I wanted!!! and would boot him in the backside if he gave me a list too!!! I know him well enough to work out what to get him and want it to be a surprise!

give me brut anyday lol

Ok, i'm not trying to be funny but there is a search bar in the top right hand corner that will search the site... this will allow you to see the latest deals posted on each item rather than getting everyone to do this for you...

Item number 300375028401 or 230408887175

andyat2002;7194282

Ok, i'm not trying to be funny but there is a search bar in the top right … Ok, i'm not trying to be funny but there is a search bar in the top right hand corner that will search the site... this will allow you to see the latest deals posted on each item rather than getting everyone to do this for you...

erm we all help each other out on here ...that's what misc is all about

queenlush;7194269

give me brut anyday lol

old spice! :w00t:

bitseylango;7194308

old spice! :w00t:

awwww that reminds me of my dad ...and brylcreem

my bro is 16 years older than me ...he used to wear Blue Stratos ..i used to think he was so cool lol

Original Poster

LMAO

OldSpice--ROCKS!!

pcnutta;7194416

LMAOOldSpice--ROCKS!!

at a push i think they still do that in wilkinsons

Original Poster

andyat2002;7194282

Ok, i'm not trying to be funny but there is a search bar in the top right … Ok, i'm not trying to be funny but there is a search bar in the top right hand corner that will search the site... this will allow you to see the latest deals posted on each item rather than getting everyone to do this for you...

Ive done that thank..
    People in their day to day life come across offers which may not be good enough to post HOWEVER may be something in my list.
    I would be more than happy to pass on my help to people in this forum without complaining .

MERRY CHRISTMAS:)

Original Poster

bossyboots;7194267

I know everyone is different - but I couldnt give my oh a list of what I … I know everyone is different - but I couldnt give my oh a list of what I wanted!!! and would boot him in the backside if he gave me a list too!!! I know him well enough to work out what to get him and want it to be a surprise!

Yeah some of my mates like that.
    Im different. I like to know and choose.. I dont like having things i dislike.. I cant put on the fake
    ** Ohhhhhhhh lovely look*** loll

loll

xx

andyat2002;7194282

we're all mates and glad to help each other?

This is what misc is for!

pcnutta;7194491

Yeah some of my mates like that.Im different. I like to know and choose.. … Yeah some of my mates like that.Im different. I like to know and choose.. I dont like having things i dislike.. I cant put on the fake** Ohhhhhhhh lovely look*** lolllollxx

Yes I am pretty sure thats happened loads with partners - my friends hubby bought her a fireplace last year:w00t::w00t: honest to god thats true lol. My partner knows me well and knows what I would hate or like

I would like 24 hours with George Clooney naked and lying in a bath with a bottle of baby oil - aint gonna happen but thats what dreams are for :w00t:

bossyboots;7194531

Yes I am pretty sure thats happened loads with partners - my friends … Yes I am pretty sure thats happened loads with partners - my friends hubby bought her a fireplace last year:w00t::w00t: honest to god thats true lol. My partner knows me well and knows what I would hate or like I would like 24 hours with George Clooney naked and lying in a bath with a bottle of baby oil - aint gonna happen but thats what dreams are for :w00t:

did he get to stoke her fireplace?? ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Galaxy S8 Deal £452 at Sky Mobile - Would it work ?11
      2. Best IPTV Currently12
      3. best place for fishing tackle?22
      4. cheap glasses websites56

See more discussions