Huddleboard

Found 2nd Nov 2009
Could i ask if anyone is a member of the huddleboard ( celtic fc forum ), could i borrow your login details for a wee bit ? Just to see if it's worth joining. pm me please. Thank in advance.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

also if anyone wants to PM me their bank login details just wanna see if its worth getting online banking thanks

:roll:

Banned

ahh the huddleboard

a hotbed of sectarianism if ever there was one

Also if someone could post me their house keys / title deeds for a 5 bedroom house, and let me know their postcode as I want to try a 5 bedroom house before buying one...

tezmac;6761469

Also if someone could post me their house keys / title deeds for a 5 … Also if someone could post me their house keys / title deeds for a 5 bedroom house, and let me know their postcode as I want to try a 5 bedroom house before buying one...

:giggle:

also if someone could lend me their car for a couple of hours, with the V5 id be very grateful i would like to see what its like to own a car

dimebars;6761433

ahh the huddleboarda hotbed of sectarianism if ever there was one

Indeed, just like Follow Follow.

The OP probably just wants to infiltrate it for some naughty shenanigans...

Original Poster

ilovepink;6761522

also if someone could lend me their car for a couple of hours, with the … also if someone could lend me their car for a couple of hours, with the V5 id be very grateful i would like to see what its like to own a car

Judging by the way your going on - you should change your name to iloveBROWN !!!:thumbsup:

SLIM_JIM;6761605

Judging by the way your going on - you should change your name to … Judging by the way your going on - you should change your name to iloveBROWN !!!:thumbsup:

very weak comeback, badshow
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ashes thread(prizes)58
    2. Gran Turismo Sport - Collector's Edition (PS4) £79.54 Delivered @ Amazon.de11
    3. Is Black Friday a big con!2231
    4. Beetlejuice Remake87

See more discussions