Huddleboard

Found 2nd Nov 2009
Could i ask if anyone is a member of the huddleboard ( celtic fc forum ), could i borrow your login details for a wee bit ? Just to see if it's worth joining. pm me please. Thank in advance.
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
also if anyone wants to PM me their bank login details just wanna see if its worth getting online banking thanks

:roll:
ahh the huddleboard

a hotbed of sectarianism if ever there was one
Also if someone could post me their house keys / title deeds for a 5 bedroom house, and let me know their postcode as I want to try a 5 bedroom house before buying one...
tezmac;6761469

Also if someone could post me their house keys / title deeds for a 5 … Also if someone could post me their house keys / title deeds for a 5 bedroom house, and let me know their postcode as I want to try a 5 bedroom house before buying one...

:giggle:
also if someone could lend me their car for a couple of hours, with the V5 id be very grateful i would like to see what its like to own a car
dimebars;6761433

ahh the huddleboarda hotbed of sectarianism if ever there was one

Indeed, just like Follow Follow.

The OP probably just wants to infiltrate it for some naughty shenanigans...
ilovepink;6761522

also if someone could lend me their car for a couple of hours, with the … also if someone could lend me their car for a couple of hours, with the V5 id be very grateful i would like to see what its like to own a car

Judging by the way your going on - you should change your name to iloveBROWN !!!:thumbsup:
SLIM_JIM;6761605

Judging by the way your going on - you should change your name to … Judging by the way your going on - you should change your name to iloveBROWN !!!:thumbsup:

very weak comeback, badshow
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions