Hudl 2 won't charge or turn on

Found 28th Aug 2017
Has anyone else experienced this have tried all resets procedures changed the USB port. Any help appreciated thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
12 Comments

Yep happened to mine, called tesco hudl help line who said its unrepairable and sent me a £20 cheque as this is what they said it was worth

Original Poster

AndyWalker857 m ago

Yep happened to mine, called tesco hudl help line who said its …Yep happened to mine, called tesco hudl help line who said its unrepairable and sent me a £20 cheque as this is what they said it was worth

Tesco said they won't look at mine because I replaced the USB port my self. Take it you never got it fixed.

I also replaced the charging port but didnt tell them. They wouldnt look at mine either just said its worth £20 take it or leave it basically. No its sat in the draw, i try it now and again but no luck. Its really weird as it was working and when the battery ran out it would charge or turn on. I have tried replacing the battery to no avail. Let me know if you ever sort yours
Edited by: "AndyWalker85" 29th Aug 2017

Original Poster

AndyWalker8523 m ago

I also replaced the charging port but didnt tell them. They wouldnt look …I also replaced the charging port but didnt tell them. They wouldnt look at mine either just said its worth £20 take it or leave it basically. No its sat in the draw, i try it now and again but no luck. Its really weird as it was working and when the battery ran out it would charge or turn on. I have tried replacing the battery to no avail. Let me know if you ever sort yours

Was thinking of changing the battery to but don't want to fling to much money at it. Will let you know if a fix is found. Cheers.

Hudl 2 will not turn on. ... Ensure your Hudl 2 is plugged into a mains socket (not via a multi socket adaptor) using an official charger. Press and hold both the volume up and power button together for 15 seconds. Release both buttons and press the power button on its own for a further 15 seconds

54KUR46 h, 50 m ago

Hudl 2 will not turn on. ... Ensure your Hudl 2 is plugged into a mains …Hudl 2 will not turn on. ... Ensure your Hudl 2 is plugged into a mains socket (not via a multi socket adaptor) using an official charger. Press and hold both the volume up and power button together for 15 seconds. Release both buttons and press the power button on its own for a further 15 seconds

This doent work with the problem we have

Original Poster

54KUR414 h, 43 m ago

Hudl 2 will not turn on. ... Ensure your Hudl 2 is plugged into a mains …Hudl 2 will not turn on. ... Ensure your Hudl 2 is plugged into a mains socket (not via a multi socket adaptor) using an official charger. Press and hold both the volume up and power button together for 15 seconds. Release both buttons and press the power button on its own for a further 15 seconds

Tried and tested this 100+ times with no avail. Thanks anyway

Not got a Hudl but have had a similar problem with my Moto G phone!

Found an online article that said hold the on button depressed for about 2 mins then release - brings a boot menu up which then allowed a normal start.

Mine still had sufficent charge to enable a start and would then take a charge when started. If your has been out of charge for a while then this may not work anyway!

Sorry to give you some probably irelivent info but when my phone wasn't working I was keen for any advice!

Original Poster

Van19731 h, 59 m ago

Not got a Hudl but have had a similar problem with my Moto G phone!Found …Not got a Hudl but have had a similar problem with my Moto G phone!Found an online article that said hold the on button depressed for about 2 mins then release - brings a boot menu up which then allowed a normal start. Mine still had sufficent charge to enable a start and would then take a charge when started. If your has been out of charge for a while then this may not work anyway!Sorry to give you some probably irelivent info but when my phone wasn't working I was keen for any advice!

Thanks

Original Poster

AndyWalker851st Sep

Any luck?

If it wasn't for bad luck a would have none at all

bo84gle9 m ago

If it wasn't for bad luck a would have none at all

Join the club mate 😏
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions